Montpellier Segway tour old and new town
- Pass by the historical monuments of Montpellier
- Stroll through the city lovely squares
- A fun way to discover the beauty of the city
Top up sensations in Gyropode SEGWAY, and discover Montpellier between modernity and history.
Places you will see:
- Place du nombre d'or
- Esplanade of Europe
- Regional seat of government
- Banks of the lez
- New city hall
- Faculty of economic science,
- Joffre high school
- The esplanade
- The Corum,
- Fabre Museum
- The Peyrou
- The Saint Pierre Cathedral
- The Opera Comedie
- Place of the Comedie
- 15-minute training by an approved instructor
- Commented tour
- Entrance to attractions and museums
- Personal expenses
Mobilboard Montpellier 8 Rue de la République, 34000 Montpellier
Meet us 10 minutes before the departure of the tour at our office located next to Saint Roch station.
- This activity is not accessible to pregnant women
- We recommend you to wear confortable shoes and clothes
- Weight: 45kg minimum/120kg maximum
- Children under 12 years old can't join this tour
- Children 13-16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
Everyday except Sunday and Monday
Departure at 10.00am and 2.00pm
No tour in July and August
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Explore the most frightful places in Montpellier, with their stories of restless spirits, cruel murd...