Munich City Tour with FC Bayern Munich stadium visit
- See many of the important sights in Munich with a city tour for soccer fans
- Visit Europe's avant-garde soccer stadium - the Allianz Arena
- Feel your legs tingling at the training ground of FC Bayern Munich
Play out your soccer fantasy and tour the famous Allianz Arena. Feel your legs tingling at the training grounds of FC Bayern Munich!
First we show you the major sights of Munich, the cradle of beer, football, modern art and much more. Then we visit the most modern soccer stadium in Europe, the “Allianz Arena”, where in 2006 the World Cup Championship took place. You'll see also the training ground of the famous FC Bayern.
Please note: On match days it is not possible to visit the Allianz Arena. As an alternative we'll visit the VIP area of the Olympic Stadium and Olympic Park.
- Entrance fee to the Allianz Arena
- Guided tour of the Arena
- Live guide on the bus
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child (4-14)
- In front of the big store Karstadt at Bahnhofsplatz (the square in front of the main railway station)
- Please note: On match days no visit to the Allianz Arena will be possible. As an alternative we'll visit the VIP area of the Olympic Stadium and Olympic Park
- The tour takes place from April until October on Thursday and Friday at 10am
This tour introduces you to the most beautiful and outstanding sights of Munich before taking you to...
Enjoy a combined tour, which includes the city tour of Munich and a visit to the renowned Allianz Ar...
Traveling along the Romantic Road, your first stop will be Harburg, one of the oldest, largest and b...
Get familiar with one of the most sorrowful and tiresome periods in the history of humanity in the M...
Discover fairytale views of the German Alpine Road from the Eagle's nest in the picturesque territor...
Explore Munich on a comfortable city tour by bike that brings you to the main attractions and sites....