Munich tour with Bavarian beer, food and Oktoberfest Museum
- Tour the best beer worlds in Munich
- Follow a historic tour all around Bavarian beer
- Taste delicious food like Weisswurst
- Enjoy a private tour through the Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
If you love German beer and like to taste a slice of Bavarian culinary culture, so swing the beer glasses with this tour during a stay in Munich. The city is one of the nodal points of the mondial beer culture. Everybody in the world has heard about its Oktoberfest. But this tour won't be a drinking party. It's a tour through the history connected to Bavarian beer and kitchen.
Learn more about the brewing process and places, the different types of beer, the art of drinking and the food, that is normally served with the beer mug, like Weisswurst, dumpling, roast pork and more. This is why we ask you not to eat before the tour. Be sure you'll get really sated.
Moreover this tour gives you the opportunity of a private tour through the Beer and Oktoberfest Museum that is located in one of the most beautiful historic buildings like Hofbräuhaus.
- Samples of different types of beer and a platter of traditional food
- Guide during the whole tour
- Exclusive private tour of Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- Reserved table for dinner
- Stay at Hofbräuhaus - Germany's most famous beer hall
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- More beer and food as planned
- Children (0-5) years: free - please indicate during the booking how many children of that age you bring to the tour
- Children (6-13 anni): reduced - full price from 14 years on
- Students with valid ID: reduced
Radius Tours Office, in Munich Central Train Station (Hauptbahnhof), just across from platforms 32-34. Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour stsrts
- Attention: this tour does not accept stag parties
- Don't eat before the tour
- Guests under the age of 16 years will get softdrinks instead of beer
- This tour is not refundable
- April - 15th October: every day except Sunday ay at 6 pm
- 16th October - March: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 6 pm
- This tour does not run during the Oktoberfest and on public holidays, especially from December 24th till 26th, on December 31st and January 1st
Play out your soccer fantasy and tour the famous Allianz Arena. Feel your legs tingling at the train...
Explore the highlights of Munich before continuing to the Bavaria Filmstadt for a behind the scenes ...
This tour will take you from Munich along several of Bavaria’s most beautiful lakes and through the ...
Visit Nuremberg travelling from Munich comfortably by train with your group and guide. The city is o...
Enjoy not only majestic monuments and Bavarian architecture, but also green parks, romantic riverban...
Have the ultimate Munich experience! With this Hop-On Hop-Off tour you will admire Munich from an op...
Discover fairytale views of the German Alpine Road from the Eagle's nest in the picturesque territor...
At SEA LIFE Munich, there is much to discover. For more than 10 years, the SEA LIFE Munich aquarium,...
Go on a delicious culinary journey and discover a Bavarian cuisine that has more to offer than sauer...
Munich is the perfect city for beer lovers, not only during the Oktoberfest! With traditional beer h...