Neuschwanstein, Linderhof and Oberammergau excursion from Munich
- Discover the magic of Neuschwanstein and get a guided tour of Linderhof
- Stop for a visit and time to explore the charming village of Oberammergau
Hidden away among the mountains, King Ludwig II built two incredible dream castles: Neuschwanstein and Linderhof. Both castles testify the vision of Bavaria’s fairytale King. Wander through the scenic German countryside on your way to the legendary extravagance of the German castles. Known for their elaborate construction and world-famous architecture, these two extraordinary structures were conceived by the Swan King’s imagination and made into reality. You’ll soon find out why many believe Neuschwanstein inspired Disney’s storybook castles: get ready to feel like you’re living a real-life fairy tale!
Leaving from Munich, you’ll first visit Linderhof Castle, a French rococo-style castle inspired by Versailles itself and surrounded by immaculately cared for gardens. A quick shopping and photo stop in the charming village of Oberammergau will recharge your batteries for the second half of your day. You’ll arrive at the idyllic Neuschwanstein Castle around 1:00 PM, where you’ll be free to enjoy approximately 4 hours of castle exploration.
8:30am - Depart from Munich
9:45am - Arrive at Linderhof Castle for guided tour
10:45am - Depart from Linderhof Castle
11:15am - Arrive at Oberammergau
11:45am - Depart from Oberammergau
1:00pm - Arrive at Neuschwanstein Castle
4:30pm - Depart from Neuschwanstein Castle
6:30pm - Arrive back in Munich
- Transportation from / to Munich in air conditioned coaches
- Live Castle tour guides
- Food and beverages
- Entrance fee for both Castles (€ 27)
- Optional gratuities
- Children: 0 - 3 years old: free when sharing a seat with an adult / 4 - 14 years old: reduced.
- Students and young people 15 - 26: reduced.
Neuschwansteinstraße 20, 87645 Schwangau, Germany
Departure point: Bahnhofplatz, in front of Karstadt department store at Hauptbahnhof (main train station), Munich
- Important Note: due to the latest developments, all guests must carry a Passport or a EU residency ID-Card with them before and during the tour.
- Departures: daily at 08:30 am
- Attention: Please board coach 20 minutes before departure
- Days off: January 1st, February 17th, December 24th, 25th, and 31st
This tour introduces you to the most beautiful and outstanding sights of Munich before taking you to...
Enjoy a combined tour, which includes the city tour of Munich and a visit to the renowned Allianz Ar...
Traveling along the Romantic Road, your first stop will be Harburg, one of the oldest, largest and b...
Get familiar with one of the most sorrowful and tiresome periods in the history of humanity in the M...
Discover fairytale views of the German Alpine Road from the Eagle's nest in the picturesque territor...
Explore Munich on a comfortable city tour by bike that brings you to the main attractions and sites....