Salzburg and Lake District Day Tour from Munich
- Visit the charming city of Salzburg, home of Mozart
- Travel through the Bavarian Alps
- Travel through the breathtaking countryside featured in "The Sound of Music"
- Cruise across lake Wolfgangsee
Walk in the footsteps of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart on this beautiful tour from Munich to Salzburg and Lake District!
Driving south towards Austria, on this tour you’ll Bavaria's largest lake, the Chiemsee. The drive through the Chiemgau will give you a beautiful view of the Lower Bavarian Alps. In Salzburg, the city of Mozart, you’ll have enough time for shopping and a stroll through the picturesque old city.
On Lake Wolfgangsee you have the chance to take a boat ride to the White Horse Inn and the pilgrim church. Then the tour will continue through the scenic Lake District. Travel past lake Mondsee, scene of the movie "The Sound of Music", on your way back to Munich.
- Transportation from / to Munich in air conditioned coaches
- Live guide on the tour
- Food and beverages
- Admission fee for the Boat Ride (€ 12,00)
- Optional gratuities
- Children: 0 - 3 years old: free when sharing a seat with an adult / 4 - 14 years old: reduced
- Students and young people 15 - 26 years old: reduced
Departure point: Bahnhofplatz, in front of Karstadt department store at Hauptbahnhof (main train station), Munich.
- Important Note: due to the latest developments, all guests must carry a Passport or a EU residency ID-Card with them before and during the tour.
- Departures: Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 8.30 AM
- Attention: Please board coach 20 minutes before departure.
- Days off: 24-25-31 Dec.
This tour introduces you to the most beautiful and outstanding sights of Munich before taking you to...
Enjoy a combined tour, which includes the city tour of Munich and a visit to the renowned Allianz Ar...
Traveling along the Romantic Road, your first stop will be Harburg, one of the oldest, largest and b...
Get familiar with one of the most sorrowful and tiresome periods in the history of humanity in the M...
Discover fairytale views of the German Alpine Road from the Eagle's nest in the picturesque territor...
Explore Munich on a comfortable city tour by bike that brings you to the main attractions and sites....