Daily excursion to Pompeii and Herculaneum from Naples
- See both Pompeii and Herculaneum ruins on this 8-hour tour
- Stop in a local factory to see the production of Cameos and Corals
Discover the two ancient towns buried by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 A.D. In the morning you will visit Pompeii, which was covered by ash and lapilli.
After lunch you will visit Herculaneum, buried by a flow of mud and lava. Also, you will stop in a local factory to see the production of Cameos and Corals.
- Roundtrip transfer
- Tour assistance
- Pompeii tour guide
- Lunch (drinks to be paid on spot)
- Pompeii and Hercolaneum entrance fees
- Guide and audioguide for Hercolaneum
Children up to 3 years old: free
Via Antonio Morese, 1, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Complimentary pick-up in one of the scheduled meeting points is available on request at the moment of reservation. The meeting points in Naples are: HOTEL HOLIDAY INN, HOTEL RAMADA, HOTEL TERMINUS, HOTEL CAVOUR, HOTEL PLAZA, HOTEL UNA, HOTEL NH AMBASSADOR, HOTEL ROYAL CONTINENTAL, HOTEL VESUVIO, HOTEL SANTA LUCIA, HOTEL EXCELSIOR, MOLO BEVERELLO.
From 5 to 10 March, during Culture Week, admission will be free
- The tour is guaranteed every day all year long, except for 25 December and 1 January.
- From 5 to 10 March, during Culture Week, admission will be free
Meeting points in Naples:
- HOTEL HOLIDAY INN (07.45am)
- HOTEL RAMADA (07.55am)
- HOTEL TERMINUS (08.00am)
- HOTEL UNA (08.05am)
- HOTEL NAPLES (08.15am)
- HOTEL NH AMBASSADOR (08.20am)
- HOTEL ROYAL CONTINENTAL (08.40am)
- HOTEL VESUVIO (08.45am)
- HOTEL SANTA LUCIA (08.50am)
- HOTEL EXCELSIOR (08.50am)
- PORT - MOLO BEVERELLO (09.00am)
Housed in a 16th century palace originally built as residence for a cavalry barracks and inaugurated...
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of “house-museum”: the objects you see inside are still i...
The National Museum of Capodimonte is housed in the sumptuous palace of the same name that once serv...
The National Museum of Duca di Martina contains one of the most prestigious collections of European ...
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Discover the pearls of this breathtaking coast. Enjoy your time as you see the historic center, the ...