Day trip to Ischia Island with lunch
- Visit the beautiful island of Ischia
- Taste traditional cuisine from the region
- Explore the relaxing thermal waters of the island
Ischia is a beautiful island in the Gulf of Naples, Italy, around 30 km from Naples. The thermal water is just one reason why the island is a favorite for tourists all over the world, but there are many more reasons to visit this beautiful place.
Experience the sunny southern Italian climate as well as some of Europe's finest beaches with crystal clear waters. Perhaps the icon of Ischia is the medieval Castello Aragonese, a castle which is one of the first things that new visitors see when they approach the island for the first time, along with the imposing Mount Epomeo.
The tour includes the fast boat (hydrofoil) round trip and a 3-course menu lunch with drinks in a well-known restaurant on Ischia offering typical local cuisine.
This day trip is perfect for those who would like to visit an island independently!
- Hydrofoil tickets (fast boat) round trip
- Lunch in the restaurant (3-course menu) and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation on the island
- Entrance fees
Via Domenico Capitelli 9, Napoli
- Please exchange your mobile voucher in the travel offices of Napoli Official Tour the day before the tour to receive your hydrofoil tickets
- Alternatively, you can arrange free delivery to hotel/b&b/apartment if requested (you need to provide a valid address during the payment phase)
- Then proceed to the Port of Naples at Molo Beverello 1, to board your boat to Ischia
- Board the hydrofoil to Ischia daily at 8.00am
- You must exchange your mobile voucher at the travel offices of Napoli Official Tour the day before the tour between the business hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm, to redeem your hydrofoil tickets
Housed in a 16th-century palace originally built as the residence for cavalry barracks and inaugurat...
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of a 'house-museum' where the objects you see inside are ...
Enjoy one of the best views of Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples from the Castel Sant'Elmo on Vomero hi...
The National Museum of Capodimonte is housed in the sumptuous palace of the same name that once serv...
The National Museum of Duca di Martina contains one of the most prestigious collections of European ...
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart fr...