Herculaneum skip-the-line tickets
- Avoid long lines and save time at the Herculaneum site
- Explore this ancient wonder in your own time
- A better preserved site than its sister town of Pompeii
- Essential for serious enthusiasts of Roman history
Less busy and smaller than Pompeii, Herculaneum is considered by many to be a better preserved example of first-century life. See houses with their upper floors intact, the monumental basilica, the large spa complex and the gym.
The perfectly conserved wood and bronze parts, as well as various styles of Vesuvian painting, provide an excellent view of ancient life.
- Entrance ticket for the archaeological excavation sites of Herculaneum
Free (with pre-sale fee)
- Children under 18 years of age with valid identity
- Students in undergrad, masters, post grad or research degree in the following areas of study: architecture, cultural arts conservation, education or literature, and philosophy with a focus on archeology or art history
- Citizens of the EU from 18 through 25 years of age with valid identity
Archaeological sites, Corso Resina 187, Ercolano
- This is a day ticket – you can enter the site whenever you like, regardless of the time shown on the voucher
- Please show valid ID to claim reduced and free ("special reduced") tickets. This can only be done at the Ticket Office. If you don't show a valid ID that attests that you are entitled to the price reduction, you will have to purchase new tickets at full price.
- Please note: entry to the site is free on International Women's Day (8 March)
- From 5 to 10 March, during Culture Week, admission will be free
- 16 October - 14 March: 8.30am-5:00pm (last admission 3.30pm)
- 15 March - 15 October: 8.30am-7.30pm (last admission 6.00pm)
- Closed: 1 January, 25 December
- Days with free admission:
- The site will be open for free every first Sunday of the month from October to March and on the following dates:
March 13th from 1.00 pm
March 20th from 1.00 pm
March 27th from 1.00 pm
July 14 from 14.00
July 28th from 2.00 pm
August 11th from 2.00 pm
August 18th from 2.00 pm
August 25th from 2.00 pm
October 30th from 1.00pm
November 6th from 1.00 pm
November 13th from 1.00 pm
November 20th from 1.00 pm
November 27th from 1.00 pm
Discover the two ancient towns buried by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 A.D. In the morning you will...
The Catacombs of San Gennaro are located on two non-overlapping levels, both characterized by extrem...
Originally intended as the residence for the Spanish King Philip III of Spain while on a visit, the ...
The Amalfi Coast Tour has to be one of the best experiences you can have in Italy. It gives you the ...
Un itinerario lungo un miglio, alla scoperta dei tesori nascosti del Rione Sanità.Percorrere il Migl...
Under the Basilica of Santa Maria della Sanità (St. Mary of Health), at the heart of the district, l...
Enjoy one of the best views of Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples from the Castel Sant'Elmo on Vomero hi...
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart fr...
This walking tour starts every day from Naples in Piazza Municipio by the Neptune Fountain.Take chan...
Spend an unforgettably beautiful day cruising along the Amalfi Coast on this 6-hour private boat exc...