Pompei and Capri small group shore excursion from the port of Naples
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off included
- Free port pick-up and drop-off included
- Small-group tour led by a local guide
- Led by a professional photographer
Capri is a real treasure bursting with natural beauty, stunning panoramas and beautiful coastlines, from the Faraglioni rocks and the Natural Arch, to Mount Solaro and the celebrated Blue Grotto.
The Unesco Committee inscribed Pompeii in the list of World Heritage Sites because it provides a 'complete and vivid picture of society and daily life at a specific moment in the past that is without parallel anywhere in the world'. As you walk the ancient streets of the city, your guide will explain the history of Pompeii the time of Mt Vesuvius' eruption and the Romans way of living.
- Pick up at the ports of Naples
- Transfer by minivan to Pompeii.
- 2-hour guided tour in Pompeii: Marina gate, Basilica (court house), Forum (the main square), Curia (municipal buildings), the Macellum (meta market), the thermal baths, the Termopolium Capuano (restaurant), the House of the Tragic Poet, the bakery, the plaster casts of the victims, the Temples of Jupiter, Apollo and Venus, the Lupanar (brothel), the Fountains and the town's main streets.
- Transfer by minivan to the port of Naples
- Transfer to Capri by hydrofoil. Our tour in Capri includes a walk at Marina Grande, transfer by funicular train to the town of Capri and a walk in the famous Piazzetta and the Medieval alleys up to the marvelous gardens of Augustus from where you will enjoy the best views of the island. Alternatively, we can arrange a trip to the Blue Grotto and Anacapri.
- Transfer to the port of Naples
- Your guide will escort you to the cruise ship
- A full day personal guide who will meet you at your port of arrival or any other type of accommodation or arrival, holding a sign with your name
- Half-day transportation on the mainland with a modern Mercedes minivan and professional driver (convertible taxi in Capri)
- All taxes, gas and parking expenses
- Guarantee of skipping the long lines
- Hydrofoil tickets (about €40 per person)
- Entrance fees (Pompeii €13 per person and free under 18; Blue Grotto €12.50 per person)
- Meals (a touristic lunch is about €15 per person for a fixed menu, but you don't have to stop for lunch)
At the cruise terminal of the port of Naples. Calata Piliero, 4, 80133 Naples NA, Italy.
- Comfortable shoes are strongly recommended
- This tour is available all year round, but please note that sometimes the island of Capri might not be accessible because of the weather conditions
- Infant seats are available on request (please inform us at the time of booking)
- Departure at 8.00am
Discover the two ancient towns buried by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD. In the morning you will ...
Discover the pearls of this breathtaking coast. Enjoy your time as you see the historic center, the ...
This tour is the reason why many tourists come to Italy: Capri is at the same time a wonderful natur...
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
The Amalfi Coast Tour has to be one of the best experiences you can have in Italy. It gives you the ...
Naples' archaeological treasures are amongst the world's most impressive, and its swag of vainglorio...
The Catacombs of San Gennaro are located on two non-overlapping levels, both characterized by extrem...
The full price ticket costs 6 euros; the reduced ticket costs 2 euros. The price listed in the calen...
#*Un esclusivo tour in barca lungo la Costiera Amalfitana a bordo di un elegante gozzo!*____________...
Learn how to make a real Neapolitan pizza during this cooking class and pizza tasting.You will be ta...