Rione Sanità and Borgo dei Vergini self-guided tour in Naples
- Discover the fascinating Rione Sanità in Naples at your own personal pace, without having to follow guides or groups
- Wander among the many stalls swarming with voices, and discover all the hidden and ancient treasures of this fascinating Rione
- Learn all there is to know about all the monuments and buildings you'll see
- Don't forget to taste the typical delicacies of this neighborhood: your audioguide can help you to choose what and where to eat
Exploring a city as beautiful, vibrant and chaotic as Naples is not an easy task: if you want to discover all the history and the best anecdotes behind every alley, building and monument, without having to follow a guide or group, this self-guided tour is just what you're looking for.
You'll have the chance to visit the picturesque Rione Sanità in total freedom with an audioguide to lead the way: you can wander among the many stalls swarming with voices, and discover all the hidden and ancient treasures of this fascinating Rione.
You'll explore noble palaces and churches, as your audioguide tells you the stories and the legends that make them unforgettable.
While you walk around and enjoy the atmosphere, don't forget to taste the typical delicacies of this neighborhood... if you wish, your audioguide will help you to choose what and where to eat!
- Self-guided tour
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
Via Foria 2, 80137 Napoli (NA).
Remember to pick up your audioguide at the selected time in via Foria 2, Naples.
- Please remember to bring your own headset
- Please note: you'll be asked to select the time you want to pick up your audioguide in the second part of the booking process
- From Monday to Saturday from 09:00 am to 4:00 pm, once every hour
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Discover the pearls of this breathtaking coast. Enjoy your time as you see the historic center, the ...
Make an authentic Neapolitan pizza during this 1.5-hour cooking class!Under the watchful eye of a pr...
Book this 3-hour private tour to discover the fascinating archaeological site of Herculaneum with a ...
The suggestive Crypts of San Domenico are home to the tomb of Ippolita Cantelmo Stuart of the Royal ...
Enjoy Naples and its surroundings with Artecard. One pass to discover a unique range of museums, arc...