History and haunts carriage tour in New Orleans
- Hear all about the fascinating history, gorgeous architecture and rich culture of New Orleans
- Learn about the city's dark and twisted past, including ghost stories and tales of murder
- Experience an unforgettable, intimate mule-drawn carriage ride
Travel back in time to the 19th century and revisit New Orlean's dark and rich past, where carriages were the principal mode of transportation and the streets were filled with death and devastation. This intimate, nighttime carriage tour will take you through the French Quarter as you listen to licensed guides share plenty of interesting history, spooky ghost stories and some terrifying tales of murder. Although the tour is only one hour, you'll have the chance to see all the major landmarks in the French Quarter, also known as one of the most haunted places in the country!
- Experienced, licensed tour guide
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off services
Jackson Square (located 700 Decatur Street, New Orleans, LA 70116)
- The tour will begin and end at Jackson Square
- Tours operate in rain or shine. All carriages have tops, and customers are encouraged to dress appropriately for the weather. However, tours will be cancelled in extreme weather. Examples of extreme weather include thunderstorms, lightning storms, hail, temperatures exceeding 95 degrees or freezing temperatures below 32 degrees. Reservations cancelled due to weather are given the option to rebook or receive a full refund
- Carriages are driven by large draft mules, and hold 6-8 passengers
- Tour provider does not provide hotel pick-up or drop-off services
- Tickets are non-refundable, except for in case of extreme weather
- There are no refunds or reschedules for missed tour appointments (missed tour appointment is five minutes past scheduled time)
- Check calendar for current time offerings
You’ll experience the best that ‘The Big Easy’ has to offer on this super-fun afternoon tour. Enjoy ...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...
Gear up for possibly the most fun walking tour you've ever had! This three-hour cocktail history tou...
Satisfy both your appetite and intellect with a four-hour New Orleans food and cocktail history tour...
Your tour starts on Bourbon Street where you’ll meet your local expert guide and a small group of no...
With The Sightseeing FLEX Pass, you select the number of attractions you would like to see and then ...