9-11 Memorial and Museum tickets
- Receive your tickets instantly
- No need to print your tickets
- Visit the stunning memorial to the Twin Towers
- Learn more about the events and stories from September 11th
No visit to New York is complete without experiencing the somber and poignant 9/11 Memorial & Museum. You’ll see:
- The museum, with 110,000 square feet of exhibition space, multimedia displays, archives, narratives and artifacts
- The remains of the Vesey Street staircase, known as the Survivors’ Stairs
- The National September 11 Memorial, whose twin reflecting pools are nearly an acre in size and sit in the footprints of the Twin Towers
- Timed entrance to the 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Children (ages 0-6): free
- Youths (ages 7-12), young adults (ages 13-17) and seniors (65+): reduced
180 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10007, USA
- Present the e-ticket at the time you booked to enter the museum
- Please note that everyone has to go through the security line in order to enter into the museum
- Once you book, you'll receive your e-ticket and you're ready to go
- Show your e-ticket at the door at the specific time you booked for
- Please note you cannot enter before your booked time slot
- No refunds or exchanges
- Personal photography is permitted
- Restrooms are available in the museum for ticketed guests only
- Please do not throw or place anything in the memorial pools
- Use of cell phones for talking is prohibited in exhibition spaces and the theater. Mobile devices, including cell phones used to play audio tours must be connected to a headset
- All visitors and baggage are subject to security screening. Please limit the amount of items that you bring with you. No baggage larger than 8”x17”x19” (20x43x48 cm) will be permitted onto the memorial. Items deemed too large or a danger to exhibits are subject to mandatory storage in the cloakroom
- All museum visitors will pass through magnetometers. Alternative screening techniques, including hand-wanding are also available
- The following are prohibited:
- Animals (except service animals)
- Demonstrations of any kind
- Glass bottles
- Recreational wheeled vehicles
- Soliciting or leafleting
- Third-party commercial activities
- Weapons and explosives
- 9/11 Memorial
- Daily 7.30am-9.00pm
- 9/11 Museum admission
- Sunday-Thursday, 9.00am to 8.00pm, last entry at 6.00pm
- Tuesday only, last entry at 4.30pm
- Friday-Saturday, 9.00am to 9.00pm, last entry at 7.00pm
- An average visit takes approximately two hours. The last entry helps to allow visitors time to fully experience the museum
Bask in the bright lights of the Big Apple on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus....
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
Hop on this cruise to experience the fastest way to the Statue of Liberty. You'll travel down the Hu...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...