Bear Mountain cruise from NYC
- Cruise up the Hudson River up to Bear Mountain State Park
- Celebrate Oktoberfest on-board with German food and beers
- Enjoy the natural beauty as you hike, bike or paddle around
Enjoy a scenic Hudson River cruise and on-board Oktoberfest on the way up to Bear Mountain State Park! Dance along to oom-pah music and indulge in German food and beer specials. Once you arrive, you'll have about three hours to explore the park however you'd like. Wander the park’s 50+ hiking and biking trails, and admire all the gorgeous fall foilage around you.
- Round-trip boat cruise to Bear Mountain
- Free WiFi
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-12): reduced
Pier 83 - West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036
- Reservations must be requested for this cruise. Please call tour provider at +1 (212) 630-8885
- The cruise itself is approximately 2.5 hours. You will have three hours at Bear Mountain to enjoy at your leisure
- On-board amenities include outdoor deck space, heated/air conditioned indoor seating with large windows made for sightseeing and restrooms.
- Please be advised that there is a steep hill leading from the dock at Bear Mountain to the main park area. This hill may be difficult for some people to climb, especially for those with difficulty walking or in wheelchairs
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on the boat. However, there is a café on-board that serves sandwiches, salads and snacks
- Free Circle Line Skyline Navigator App in seven languages with narration and enhanced content - download the app here
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Saturdays and Sundays from September until November 2019
- Boarding begins at 8.30am, and cruise sails from 9.00am until 5.30pm
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Join the tour of the former World Trade Center in New York City as you commemorate the tragic events...
Your tour will begin at St. Paul’s Chapel on Broadway. This site is considered to be the oldest publ...
Join us as we explore one of Brooklyn’s trendiest neighborhoods on a Williamsburg Food Tour – known ...
Baz Luhrmann's 2001 hit jukebox film makes its way to the Broadway stage in this thrilling theatrica...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...