Best of New York City Cruise
- Enjoy views of the most iconic buildings of the Big Apple
- Learn about the city from native New Yorker guides
- Sail within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty
See the best sights of New York City as you set sail and pass over 100 city sights including three rivers, seven major bridges, five boroughs and--of course--a magnificent close-up of the Statue of Liberty. In addition, you will get to see Gracie Mansion, Brooklyn Bridge, Grant’s Tomb, the Octagon and more! Enjoy a refreshing view of the city with professional guides narrating your entire journey. Enjoy an on-board meal at the cafe before or after your tour at one of the two restaurants found on the pier.
- Free on-board WiFi
- Food and beverages (available to purchase on-board)
- Children 2 and under: free
- Children (ages 3-12): reduced
Pier 83 - West 42nd Street at West Side Highway New York, NY 10036
- Due to extreme weather conditions, the Best of New York City Cruise will not be going around the full island until further notice
- Free Circle Line Skyline Navigator App in seven languages with narration and enhanced content - download the app here
- See calendar for precise departure times
- No cruises on 25 December
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
Enjoy NYC’s original pizza tour - a bus tour that includes two slices of pizza and soft drinks at Gr...
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Visit downtown NYC landmarks including Wall Street, New York Stock Exchange and House of Morgan. Pos...
Take a live-guided, 70-minute walking tour with an expert well-versed in the building of Rockefeller...
The New York Philharmonic’s annual Lunar New Year celebration is back at Lincoln Center. Celebrate t...