Brooklyn Bridge All-day Bike Rental
- Bike across the iconic Brooklyn Bridge
- Take full advantage of staff suggestions
- Save 50% on a Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing bike rental day pass
Touring through lower Manhattan on a Cannondale bicycle is not to be missed, whether you're a native New Yorker or stranger to the Big Apple. With Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing, you'll receive all the equipment you need; all you have to do is pedal at your own speed and enjoy the view. You'll pass City Hall and the African Burial Ground, then head over to Little Italy or Chinatown for lunch before the climb to the Brooklyn Bridge! The knowledgeable team can highlight must-see and eat spots, as well as share the best route to suite your needs.
Rentals are available year-round.
NOTE: The Day Pass option is valid during the operating hours of one calendar day, between 9:00am to 5:00pm from 1 November 2018 through 31 March 2019 and 9.00am and 7.00pm from 1 April 2019 through 31 October 2019.
- Cannondale bike rental
- Illustrated map
- Children under 11 years of age: reduced
38 Park Row New York, NY 10038
Departure locations are:
- Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing Store at 110 South Street between Beekman Street and Peck Slip, near South Street Seaport
- Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing Store at 38 Park Row between Beekman and Spruce Street, down street from City Hall subway station
- No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to take a bike out without an adult over the age of 18 present
- Baby seats for infants, double trailers for toddlers and tag-a-long attachments for young children are available at additional cost upon request
- No rider may exceed 300 lbs
- 9.00am to 5.00pm 1 November 2018 to 31 March 2019
- 9.00am to 7.00pm from 1 April 2019 to 31 October 2019
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Make your trip to New York City even more memorable with an exhilirating helicopter flight in the ci...
Visit downtown NYC landmarks including Wall Street, New York Stock Exchange and House of Morgan. Pos...
Take a live-guided, 70-minute walking tour with an expert well-versed in the building of Rockefeller...
The New York Philharmonic’s annual Lunar New Year celebration is back at Lincoln Center. Celebrate t...