Brooklyn Bridge Walking Tour
- Learn about New York’s multicultural history
- Stop for photos of beautiful sights and historic landmarks
- Pass through iconic neighborhoods such as Financial District and Little Italy
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its amazing views. You’ll begin in historic South Street Seaport, once the hub of New York’s maritime trading empire, and then go to explore modern parts of Manhattan. You’ll learn more about the city’s eclectic heritage and even be able to touch an artifact that was created at the start of the American Revolution. Sights include:
- Battery Park
- Financial District – Wall Street
- Trinity Church
- World Trade Center area (the tour does not go into the National 9/11 Memorial)
- South Street Seaport
- City Hall
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Little Italy
- 2-hour guided walking tour of Brooklyn/Manhattan
- Tour of National 9/11 Memorial
- Children under 18 years of age: reduced
38 Park Row, New York, NY 10038 Park Row (between Beekman Street and Spruce Street, across the street from City Hall)
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- Daily at 9.00am
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
Hop on this cruise to experience the fastest way to the Statue of Liberty. You'll travel down the Hu...
Enjoy a scenic Hudson River cruise and on-board Oktoberfest on the way up to Bear Mountain State Par...
For Broadway lovers and Disney fans, there’s no better experience than this new, exclusive access to...
Discover the best of Central Park on a bike tour led by a city-licensed professional. Experts will g...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...