Brooklyn food and street-art walking tour
- Enjoy 7 different food tastings
- Explore New York's foodie neighborhood
- Admire the city's large-scale street art
- Learn about the history of one of New York's trendiest districts
This walking tour of Brooklyn is a unique urban adventure filled with the city's tastiest food, and most incredible large-scale street art. Ushered by your professional guide, you will witness the culinary diversity that New York offers through 7 full-portion tastings. As you wonder the streets of one the city's trendiest neighborhoods, you will have the chance to explore its buzzing contemporary art scene through some of the world’s most interesting urban canvasses.
- Professional guide
- 7 full-portion tastings
- Children 4-10 years old: reduced price
- Children 3 years old and under can join the tour for free
218 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11249
In front of Williamsburg Mini Mall
- This tour has an itinerary of approximately 2 miles. Please bring appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes
- This tour is wheelchair friendly
- Year-round: Saturdays
- From April to December: Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Tour leaves at 01.00pm from the meeting point
Between the holiday hustle and the big city bustle, make time for joy with your loved ones at the Ch...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Join the tour of the former World Trade Center in New York City as you commemorate the tragic events...
Your tour will begin at St. Paul’s Chapel on Broadway. This site is considered to be the oldest publ...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...