Central Park All-day Bike Rental
- Pedal your way around the gorgeous park to experience a different side of New York City
- Receive expert advice and suggestions of staff
- Save 50% on a Central Park Sightseeing bike rental day pass
With over 47 miles of paths traversing 843 acres, Central Park provides the perfect backdrop for an amazing adventure. A green oasis in the heart of one of the largest cities in the world, it is best discovered by bike. You'll not only take advantage of the endless paths, but you can also admire the art, architecture and history that make Central Park so unique.
Perfect for solo travelers or even families with children, Central Park Sightseeing is a fantastic choice for both the experienced and casual bike rider. Better yet, Central Park Sightseeing will provide you with all you need for your adventure--a helmet, color-coded map, basket, and chain lock, all free of charge. The only thing you'll need to provide is the desire to explore!
NOTE: The Day Pass option is valid during the operating hours of one calendar day, between 9:00am to 5:00pm from 1 November 2018 through 31 March 2019 and 9.00am to 7.00pm from 1 April through 31 October 2019.
- Cannondale bike rental
- Illustrated map
- Children under 11 years of age: reduced
Central Park Sightseeing Store at 56 W 56th Street between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue
Departure points are:
- Central Park Sightseeing Store at 56 W 56th Street between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue
- Harlem Sightseeing Store at 111 W 110th Street Central Park North, right across the street from Central Park
- Columbus Circle Store at 346 W 57th Street
- No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to rent a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- Baby seats for infants, Double Trailers for toddlers and Tag-A-Long attachments for young children are available at additional cost upon request
- No rider may exceed 300 lbs
- If the tour is cancelled seven or more days prior to the tour date, the customer will be entitled to a full refund. If cancelled between two and six days prior to the tour date, the customer will receive a refund amounting to 50% of the tour cost. If service is cancelled any timeless than 24 hours prior to the tour date and time, no refund will be granted
- 9:00am to 5:00pm from 1 November 2018 through 31 March 2019
- 9.00am and 7.00pm from 1 April 2019 through 31 October 2019
Central Park, six miles long and over a mile wide, is packed with manicured landscapes, bridges and ...
Touring through lower Manhattan on a Cannondale bicycle is not to be missed, whether you're a native...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
Discover Harlem by bike, and explore this authentically New York and historic neighborhood in upper ...
Soar above the Big Apple and gaze at the city's most iconic landmarks on a thrilling helicopter tour...
The One World Observatory at Freedom Tower offers expansive 360-degree views in all directions of Ne...
If you're looking for a romantic trip on the waters around New York, hop on board the Harbor Lights ...
Hudson River Sightseeing’s bike rental provides you with all of the ingredients for the ultimate New...
Baz Luhrmann's 2001 hit jukebox film makes its way to the Broadway stage in this thrilling theatrica...
Sidewalks of NY offers irresistible New York Food Tours in the cultural hotspot of the Lower East Si...