Day sail to Statue of Liberty on America 2.0
- Sail along the New York Harbor with your friends and family and see the best of lower Manhattan
- Experience premium sailing on the Schooner America 2.0– the newest, largest, most elegant ship design
- Bring a picnic on board and enjoy complimentary beer, wine, Champagne and soda
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Although the design is influenced by the style of the late 1800’s, it incorporates technologies of the 21st Century, connecting past and present through history and art.
After leaving the dock, you’ll forget about the chaos of Manhattan as you take in the beautiful cityscape while feeling the fresh breeze. You’ll receive complimentary beer, wine, Champagne or soda throughout your journey.
The 105ft schooner sails past One World Observatory, the Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty along the New York Harbor. It’s a perfect way to enjoy a relaxing outing with the family or friends from out of town.
With the wind and time permitting, the America 2.0 will head toward Governors Island, cruise by the Financial District and sail through the Buttermilk Channel. A sail on this beauty is guaranteed to be a memorable experience
- 3 rounds of complimentary beer, wine, champagne, soda, and water will be provided
- No food is included, you can bring your own
- Gratuity is not included in the price of your sail
- Children 3-14
62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
Please meet your guide at Chelsea Piers (Pier 62), W. 22nd and Hudson River in Manhattan, NY.
- Please bring a valid photo I.D.
- Activity takes place rain or shine
- You may bring snacks on board
- Parties of 12 or more will be contacted for an additional gratuity charge of 18%
- June-October cruise operates on the America 2.0
- Thursday-Sunday at 1.30pm and 4.00pm
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this Spanish-language TV a...