Fast track 4-hour Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island tour
- Explore the Statue of Liberty with an English-speaking guide
- Receive exclusive access to the Pedestal at Liberty Island
- Choose between a morning or afternoon tour
Join an all-inclusive visit to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island--New York City landmarks and symbols of freedom. This tour includes exclusive ferry tickets that will allow you to avoid long waiting lines and big crowds. Expert guides will not only entertain, but also work to make your trip memorable and stress-free!
After a short ferry ride to Liberty Island, tour the grounds with your guide and learn more about the history and construction of this iconic site. Your guide will share a preview of what you'll see inside the museum and the pedestal. You will have time on your own to examine the collection housed inside the new museum, from the original bones of the statue to one of the first flames of her torch. Afterwards, you can climb to the top of the pedestal and enjoy unparalleled views of the NYC skyline at her feet.
After a brief break, hop back on the ferry and head over to Ellis Island, where millions of immigrants passed through between 1892 and 1954. Your guide will point out significant monuments on the grounds of Ellis Island, including The Wall of Honor. You will also get a preview of the Museum of Immigration, so you can better plan to visit the exhibits important to you.
For the rest of your time on Ellis Island, you'll have free time to visit the Museum of Immigration, housed in the original Immigration Station and recently restored in 2012 after decades of neglect. Receive a complimentary audio guide to hear the touching and often heartbreaking stories of the immigrants who once walked these halls. Explore the museum collection, search the immigrant archive and even discover your own personal history!
*Both early morning times include the visit to Ellis Island. The afternoon tour does not include the tour of Ellis Island.
- Early reserve line tickets so you can avoid the crowds and save time
- Guided tour of Liberty Island and Ellis Island grounds with an expert English-speaking guide
- Access to the grounds at Liberty and Ellis Islands
- Access to the Pedestal and New Museum at Liberty Island
- Access to the museum at Ellis Island
- Ferry tickets
- $0.25 locker fee
- Gratuities (optional, but appreciated)
- Children (ages 4-12)
Castle Clinton National Monument, Battery Park, New York, NY 10004
- Please meet your guide in front of the bookstore in Castle Clinton Monument at Battery Park. S/he will be holding an orange flag or wearing an orange lanyard
- Only morning tours includes tour of Ellis Island
- Only the 9.30am tours run from January 2nd until March 9th
- The entire length of the excursion is approximately 5 hours including the return to Battery Park
- Guests can stay as long as they wish on the Islands and return to Manhattan when ready
- Please be advised that due to a large part of this tour taking place outdoors, guests should dress appropriately for long-distance walking
- The tour will run regardless of weather conditions
- Security screening will take place prior to entering the ferry and pedestal at the statue. Statue of Liberty is managed by the United States Park Police, and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening. All persons and property are subject to search
- Prohibited items: weapons of all kind, locking blades, tools of any kind, large non-folding umbrellas, tripods, laptops, tablet keyboards, luggage, coolers, drones, basketballs, sewing kits, lighter fluid and anything propelled by aerosol
- Backpacks, strollers, large items, food and beverages must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island prior to entering the statue pedestal. These lockers are available for $0.25 per locker (fee is not included in tour price)
- Daily at 8.30am and 9.30am
- Daily at 12.30pm
*NO tours on Christmas Day
No trip to New York City would be complete without a visit to the world-famous Lady Liberty. A Reser...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
The One World Observatory at Freedom Tower offers expansive 360-degree views in all directions of Ne...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
During your visit to New York, don’t miss the allure of one of the most amazing natural wonders of t...
See incredible views of New York City from the observatory of One World Trade Center: America’s tall...
On this tour of the former World Trade Center in New York City, you’ll learn about the tragic events...
Your tour will begin at St. Paul’s Chapel on Broadway. This site is considered to be the oldest publ...
A once residential suburb, the Upper West Side is now an integral part of Manhattan. You'll learn al...
Explore the most visited and beloved urban park in the United States! This guided bike tour will tak...