Harbor Lights Cruise
- Enjoy a romantic cruise under the lights of New York City
- See famous monuments and buildings from the water
- Marvel at the gorgeous sunset from the Hudson River
If you're looking for a romantic trip on the waters around New York, hop on board the Harbor Lights Cruise. Set sail on the Hudson right at sunset, when the last rays of warm light leave the city. As you go around the Battery and up the East River, the skyline will come alive with the lights of New York City!
On this narrated tour, you'll also have the chance to see some of the most famous monuments and buildings in the glow of the city lights, including Lady Liberty, the USS Intrepid Pier, the Newport Center, Brooklyn Bridge and many more! Enjoy an on-board meal at the cafe or before your tour at one of the two restaurants found on the pier.
- New York City Cruise by night
- Professional tour guide
- Free, on-board WiFi
- Children (ages 3-12)
Pier 83 - West 42nd Street at West Side Highway New York, NY 10036
- Please arrive 45 minutes before departure time
- Free Circle Line Skyline Navigator App in seven languages with narration and enhanced content - download the app here
- 15 March - 30 December 2019 at 7.00pm
- No cruises on 25 December
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Make your trip to New York City even more memorable with an exhilirating helicopter flight in the ci...
Visit downtown NYC landmarks including Wall Street, New York Stock Exchange and House of Morgan. Pos...
Take a live-guided, 70-minute walking tour with an expert well-versed in the building of Rockefeller...
The New York Philharmonic’s annual Lunar New Year celebration is back at Lincoln Center. Celebrate t...