Harlem All-day Bike Rental
- Pedal your way around Harlem to experience a different side of New York City
- Receive expert advice and suggestions of staff
- Save 50% on a Harlem Sightseeing bike rental day pass
Discover Harlem by bike, and explore this authentically New York and historic neighborhood in upper Manhattan like a true city native! Ride to the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, visit the campus of Columbia University and then pass iconic landmarks such as the Harriet Tubman statue and Malcolm X Mosque. Harlem Sightseeing has all the equipment you need for your bike adventure, regardless of age and skill level; all you need to bring is your curiosity and will to ride!
Rentals are available all year round.
NOTE: The Day Pass option is valid during the operating hours of one calendar day, between 9.00am and 7.00pm from 1 April through 31 October and 9:00am to 5:00pm from 1 November through 31 March.
- Cannondale bike rental
- Illustrated map
Children under 11 years of age: reduced
Harlem Sightseeing Store at 111 West 110th Street
- Central Park North between Malcolm X Blvd and Adam Clayton Powell, right across the street from Central Park
- No rider under the age of 18 will be permitted to rent a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- Baby seats for infants, Double Trailers for toddlers and Tag-A-Long attachments for young children are available at additional cost upon request
- No rider may exceed 300 lbs
- If the tour is cancelled seven or more days prior to the tour date, the customer will be entitled to a full refund. If cancelled between two and six days prior to the tour date, the customer will receive a refund amounting to 50% of the tour cost. If service is cancelled any timeless than 24 hours prior to the tour date and time, no refund will be granted
- 9:00am to 5:00pm from 1 November 2018 through 31 March 2019
- 9.00am and 7.00pm from 1 April 2019 through 31 October 2019
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...