Hop-on hop-off bus tour of uptown and downtown New York with tickets to local attractions
- See the best that New York City has to offer with both uptown and downtown routes
- Your ticket gives you access to up to three local attractions
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you through two routes designed to make the most out of your stay in the Big Apple.
Hop on the Uptown route and you'll be able to see the iconic Central Park, go through Fifth Avenue and marvel at the glamorous businesses, see Harlem, the Metropolitan Museum, the Lincoln Centre and other landmarks of the area. Then switch to the Downtown route, where you'll be able to admire Rockefeller Plaza, SoHo, Little Italy and of course, the famous Empire State Building.
With these combined tickets, not only will you get to see the local attractions with a live guide, but you will also get access to up to three local attractions, like the MoMA, Madame Tussauds, the Empire State Building Observatory and many more.
- Live guide on board
- Audio commentary is also available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean & Hebrew
- 1, 2 or 3-day hop-on-hop-off bus pass
- Access to 1, 2 or 3 attractions depending on the purchased pass
- Children: Reduced
- Customers can choose from one of the following attractions: City Sightseeing Hop-On, Hop-Off Ferry, 9/11 Tribute Museum, American Museum of Natural History, Central Park Walking Tour, Central Park Guided Bike Tour, The Cloisters Museum, Empire State Building Observatory, Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, Madame Tussauds, Metropolitan Museum of Art, MoMA, Museum of the City of NY, Ripley's Believe it or Not! Times Square, Statue of Liberty Ferry
- For further information on the bus stops, please refer to this map
- Downtown Route: Operates 8:00 am – 6:00 pm with departures every 20-25 minutes
- Uptown Route: Operates 9:00 am – 5:00 pm with departures every 25-30 minutes
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Join the tour of the former World Trade Center in New York City as you commemorate the tragic events...
Your tour will begin at St. Paul’s Chapel on Broadway. This site is considered to be the oldest publ...
Join us as we explore one of Brooklyn’s trendiest neighborhoods on a Williamsburg Food Tour – known ...
Baz Luhrmann's 2001 hit jukebox film makes its way to the Broadway stage in this thrilling theatrica...
The beloved classic by Harper Lee finally arrives on Broadway in a new, adapted production by Aaron ...