Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) skip-the-line tickets
- Visit the MoMA without waiting in line
- Admire countless works of modern art by artists including Andy Warhol and Vincent van Gogh
- Experience more contemporary art with free admission to MoMA PS1
*The museum will be CLOSED for renovation from 16 June until 20 October, 2019!
Skip the lines and enter The Museum of Modern Art directly. You'll get immediate access to some of the world’s most famous works of modern and contemporary art, including Andy Warhol’s Gold Marilyn Monroe and Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night, as well as pieces by Jasper Johns, Jackson Pollock, Elizabeth Murray, Cindy Sherman and several other great artists of our time. The collection also features photography, architecture, design, film, media and performance art. With shopping and dining options, MoMA offers a complete experience in the world of modern art that people of all ages can enjoy.
Your ticket also includes admission to MoMA PS1. Once a school building in Long Island City, the building showcases a variety of art exhibitions year round, ranging from artist retrospectives to site-specific installations. The exhibition space also offers a full roster of music and performance programming.
- Skip-the-line entrance to all galleries and special exhibitions
- Audio guide with programming for adults and children in nine languages
- Museum guides in nine languages
- Daily gallery talks and tours
- Admission to film screenings
- Entrance to MoMA PS1, valid for up to 14 days after visiting the MoMA
- Access to MoMAWiFi and charging stations
- Children (ages 16 and under) are free of charge
- MoMA: 11 West 53rd St, New York, NY 10019 (entrance at #18 on West 54th Street)
- MoMA PS1: 22-25 Jackson Avenue, Long Island City, NY 111011
- Audio guides are available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese and Spanish. Tailored audio guide programs are also available for children and visitors who are blind or partially sighted
- You can download the MoMA iPhone App to access the audio guide directly from your iPhone
- The museum will be CLOSED for renovation from 16 June until 20 October, 2019
- MoMA: 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m seven days a week (Fridays open until 8.00pm)
- MoMA PS1: 12.00pm - 6.00pm (closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
- Both locations are closed on Thanksgiving Day (28 November) and Christmas Day (25 December). MoMA PS1 is closed on New Year's Day
Christmas time in New York is magical, and on this film bus tour, you'll be able to relive your favo...
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Join the tour of the former World Trade Center in New York City as you commemorate the tragic events...
Your tour will begin at St. Paul’s Chapel on Broadway. This site is considered to be the oldest publ...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Sail along New York Harbor aboard the grand and elegant America 2.0. Admire the city lights and enjo...