New York City evening lights sail on America 2.0
- Treat yourself to an amazing evening aboard America 2.0 sailing boat
- Sail past Ellis Island, Governors Island and the Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy complimentary beverages and relax under the stars
Sail along New York Harbor aboard the grand and elegant America 2.0. Admire the city lights and enjoy spectacular views of lower Manhattan from the boat. Head south from Chelsea Piers and down the Hudson River to Battery Park, passing Ellis Island and sailing out to the Statue of Liberty. Wind and time permitting, you may even pass Governors Island, Financial District and the Buttermilk Channel.
- 3 rounds of complimentary beer, wine, champagne, soda and water will be provided
- Food (however, you may bring your own)
- Gratuities (optional)
62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011
- Please meet your guide at Chelsea Piers (Pier 62), located at West 22nd Street and Hudson River
- Tour runs rain or shine
- It is permitted to bring snacks on board
- Parties of 12 or more will be contacted for an additional gratuity charge of 18%
- Fridays at 9.30pm only from June until August
Bask in the bright lights of the Big Apple on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus....
Gain a deeper understanding of 9/11 and its legacy with the expert knowledge of a local guide. This ...
The Whitney Museum of American Art is the defining museum of American modern and contemporary art. H...
See incredible views of New York City from the observatory of One World Trade Center: America’s tall...
Winner of over 50 major awards including the Grammy Award and three Tony Awards®, Wicked is the unto...
For Broadway lovers and Disney fans, there’s no better experience than this new, exclusive access to...