New York City TV & movie bus tour
- Pass the famous apartment building of Monica, Rachel, Chandler and Joey from Friends
- Visit the park where Girls, Glee and When Harry Met Sally were filmed
- See famous filming locations from shows like Veep, Homeland and Will & Grace
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movie bus tour, explore the city’s most recognizable locations while learning some of the TV and film industry's best-kept secrets. See the locations where Billions, Veep, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Will & Grace, Younger, Mr. Robot, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Homeland, Divorce and more were filmed.
Other highlights include:
- Oscorp and Daily Bugle office buildings from Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man
- Park featured in Girls, Glee, The Mindy Project, When Harry Met Sally, etc.
- Hotels featured in Ocean’s 8, Modern Family, American Hustle and The Sopranos
- The Original Soup Man, along with other Seinfeld locations
- Popular spots from Friends including the gang’s apartment building
- McGee's Pub, the bar used as the inspiration for the one used on How I Met Your Mother
- Children aged 6-9: reduced
- Children under 5: free sitting on adult's lap
Ellen's Stardust Diner - Broadway, New York, NY 10019 (between Broadway and 7th Avenue)
- This tour is also available in French using the PocketGuide smartphone app. Directions can be found here
- Daily at 10.00am
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
See incredible views of New York City from the observatory of One World Trade Center: America’s tall...
For Broadway lovers and Disney fans, there’s no better experience than this new, exclusive access to...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
Midtown Manhattan is one of the most iconic neighbourhoods in New York as it's the home of Times Squ...
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the ...