One day New York City tour: walking, subway and ferry with optional One World Observatory upgrade
- Immerse yourself in New York history with expert guides in a small group of 15 or less
- Travel like a local while you view and explore some of the city’s most iconic features
- Soar to the One World Observatory for the most incredible view of the Big Apple (ticket included in upgrade)
The tour begins in Times Square, the heart of New York City. Visit storied St. Patrick’s Cathedral, see the New York Public Library and gaze at the glittering steel spire of the Chrysler Building.
Stop by Whispering Corners on your way to the subway before heading down to Wall Street for an insider’s view of the Financial District.
If you’ve chosen to upgrade at the conclusion of your tour, you’ll be admitted to the The Observatory at the One World Trade Center Tower (also known as “Freedom Tower”). Its panoramic observation deck is a marvel of engineering and architecture.
- Times Square
- Broadway Theater District
- Rockefeller Center
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- New York Public Library (view from route)
- Chrysler Building (view from route)
- Grand Central Terminal
- New York City Subway
- Charging Bull Statue
- Alexander Hamilton Custom House
- Canyon of Heroes / Ticker Tape Parade Route
- Brooklyn Bridge (view from route)
- Statue of Liberty and NYC Skyline (view from Staten Island Ferry)
- Trinity Church
- National 9/11 Memorial
- Wall Street
- New York Stock Exchange
- Federal Hall
- One World Observatory (upgrade)
- Live guided tour by a New Yorker
- Children 4-12
- Children under 4 are free
George M Cohan Statue at 46th Street and Broadway
Please meet your guide at the George M Cohan Statue in Times Square. They will be holding an orange flag or wearing an orange lanyard.
- The majority of the day will be on foot. However, at some points throughout the tour, you'll travel by subway and ferry
- There are several miles of walking at a moderate pace. Please dress appropriately for long distance walking and for the weather
- It is suggested that you purchase a MetroCard before the start of the tour because you'll be taking public transportation
- Daily at 9.30am
Lower Manhattan’s greatest attractions are gathered together in this comprehensive one-day tour with...
Enjoy a six-hour, fully-escorted tour of Manhattan and see the most popular sights of the city aboar...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
Get "spotted" visiting the most famous locations in Manhattan from the popular, teen drama Gossip Gi...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
Save up to 29% on combined admission to your choice of three top Big Apple attractions with a New Yo...
A trip to New York should include more than Manhattan! Explore the outer boroughs of the Bronx, Quee...
Midtown Manhattan is one of the most iconic neighbourhoods in New York as it's the home of Times Squ...
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
Discover your favorite superheros from The Avengers, Spider-Man, Batman and Jessica Jones on a bus t...