Statue of Liberty and NYC skyline sightseeing cruise
- See the best of lower Manhattan including the Financial District, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Brooklyn Bridge narrated by your captain
- Cruise on the elegant 1920s inspired yachts equipped with teak decks and one complimentary beer, wine or Champagne
- Sit in the climate controlled cabin or feel the breeze on the outer decks
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yacht and take in all the iconic sights that New York Harbor has to offer. These spectacular glassed-in observatories on the back decks are equipped with cushioned seating around conversation-friendly tables. They are heated in the winter and air-conditioned in the summer, providing stunning panoramic views all within climate-controlled comfort.
Enjoy one complimentary beer, wine, champagne or soda on the yacht. There is a cash bar available for additional drink purchases.
Treat out of town guests with amazing views the sites. This is a perfect sightseeing cruise for children as they are welcome to enjoy a kid-friendly version of signature beverages.
Sit back and relax on this elegantly-crafted boat as you cruise along the Hudson River and New York Harbor with views of the Brooklyn Bridge!
- Battery Park
- South Street Seaport
- The Financial District
- Governor's Island
- The Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens
- New York City skyline
- The Williamsburg, Manhattan and Brooklyn bridges of the East River
- A narrated tour by the captain
- One complimentary beer, wine, champagne or soda
- Food is not served during the cruise, feel free to bring your own
- Gratuity is not included in the price of your cruise. Parties of 12 or more will be contacted shortly after purchasing tickets to provide credit card information for an additional charge of 18% gratuity
- Children ages 3-14
62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
Please meet your guide at Chelsea Piers (Pier 62), W. 22nd and Hudson River in Manhattan, NY.
- Please bring a valid photo I.D.
- Activity takes place rain or shine
- Parties of 12 or more will be contacted for an additional gratuity charge of 18%
- Please check calendar for available dates and times
Your trip to New York City isn't complete without a sightseeing cruise around the Statue of Liberty!...
Hop on this cruise to experience the fastest way to the Statue of Liberty. You'll travel down the Hu...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
Alive After Five happy hour cruise is your new favorite after-work spot for great drinks, a bite to ...
Cruise along the New York harbor and pass the most famous New York City landmarks. Enjoy magnificent...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
Woodbury Common Premium Outlets is the largest outlet center on the East Coast with over 220 stores ...
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
Explore the most visited and beloved urban park in the United States! This guided bike tour will tak...
Depart New York south passing through the states of New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland before arrivin...