Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Reserve Ticket with city guide
- Hop on the ferry and enjoy access to the grounds of Liberty Island and Ellis Island (USD 18.50 value)
- Visit the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- Take a self-guided tour of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Receive a downloadable New York City guidebook offering more than USD 20 in discounts
No trip to New York City would be complete without a visit to the world-famous Lady Liberty. A Reserve Ticket (retailing at USD 18.50) will save you time spent in line at the security screening facility.
Your ticket provides access to the grounds of Liberty Island and Ellis Island, and offers a self-guided tour of both islands. You'll also receive a downloadable New York City guidebook, with more than USD 20 in discounts!
- Round-trip boat cruise to Liberty and Ellis Island
- Access to Liberty Island
- Access to Ellis Island and Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- Free audio tour on each island
- New York City guidebook with discounts
- Entry to the Statue of Liberty itself, including the crown, pedestal and museum (These tickets are sold out for months in advance and extremely limited)
- Children (3 and under): free
- Children (4-12): reduced price
- Seniors (62+): reduced price
Battery Park - 17 State Street, New York, New York
Statue Cruises - Inside Battery Park
- Reserve Ticket requires both a date and time selection, and is only acceptable for the specific date and time selected. Reserve Tickets afford guests priority entrance into the screening facility. Keep in mind that the wait time can be up to two hours
- All minors (17 and under) must be accompanied by a responsible adult 25 years old or older. If they arrive without an adult, they may be denied entrance into the park
- Children under three years of age do not need a ticket to board the ferry
- Audio Tour is available in Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Spanish
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
Discover the electrifying NYC nightlife with a dedicated host who knows the in's and out's of the Bi...
Join us as we explore one of Brooklyn’s trendiest neighborhoods on a Williamsburg Food Tour – known ...
Make your trip to New York City even more memorable with an exhilirating helicopter flight in the ci...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...