The Deluxe Tour helicopter flight over NYC
- Fly over the Hudson and marvel at the city that never sleeps aboard a spacious helicopter offering unobstructed, jaw-dropping views
- View NYC landmarks such as the Verrazano Bridge, Statue of Liberty and Central Park
- Take the chance to snap gorgeous photos from high above the Big Apple
Make your trip to New York City even more memorable with an exhilirating helicopter flight in the city that never sleeps! Not only will you get to view top sites in Manhattan, but you'll also enjoy breathtaking views of Brooklyn and Staten Island. Fly south to the Verrazano Bridge--the longest suspension bridge in the U.S.-- and admire the Statue of Liberty, World Trade Center, South Street Seaport and 150-year old Brooklyn Bridge. Soar up the Hudson River past the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum on the West Side, and enjoy sweeping views of Rockefeller Center, the Empire State, Chrysler and MetLife Buildings.
Head towards uptown and fly over the impressive George Washington Bridge, connecting the neighboring states of New York and New Jersey, and pass the Palisades cliffs. From above the Hudson, NYC landmarks such the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Columbia University, Central Park and even Yankee Stadium on non-game days are visible.
- approximately 25-30 minute flight over Upper Manhattan
Downtown Manhattan Heliport - Pier 6, New York, NY 10004
Please arrive to your tour at Pier 6 on East River, located on South Street between the South Street Seaport and the Staten Island Ferry Terminal
- All tours are subject to availability
- Tour is not available during Yankee games
- During the checkout process, you must choose a time frame (9.00am-11.30am, 12.00pm-2.00pm or 3.00pm-5.00pm). You also must enter both your email address and phone number, so that the tour provider can contact you and confirm the actual time of your flight
- All guests in your group must present a valid, government-issued photo I.D.
- Max. weight: 275 lbs (125 kilos) per passenger
- All passengers are required to view a safety video before flying
- All bags are subject to inspection; bags/purses must be locked up
- No refunds will be given for no-shows
- Monday through Saturday
- Flights run between 9.00am-11.30am, 12.00pm-2.00pm and 3.00pm-5.00pm
Winter hours (in effect from now until 29 February 2020 and from 11 January until 28 February 2021)
- Monday: 10.00am-4.00pm
- Tuesday: closed
- Wednesday: 10.00am-4.00pm
- Thursday: 10.00am-4.00pm
- Friday: 10.00am-4.00pm
- Saturday: 10.00am-4.00pm
- Sunday: closed
Soar above the Big Apple and gaze at the city's most iconic landmarks on a thrilling helicopter tour...
No trip to New York City would be complete without a visit to the world-famous Lady Liberty. A Reser...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
The day begins with a 30-minute guided tour in English of Battery Park, a historic green space locat...
The One World Observatory at Freedom Tower offers expansive 360-degree views in all directions of Ne...
Discover the Big Apple and see iconic NYC landmarks for 72 hours aboard a double-decker hop-on, hop-...
Meet NYC’s most famous lady up close and in person on our Early Access Statue of Liberty Tour.Start ...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
Depart New York south passing through the states of New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland before arrivin...
Blue Man Group will rock your world, blow your mind, and unleash your spirit. Leave your expectation...