Tickets to Be More Chill on Broadway
- Enjoy both the retro and contemporary elements of Broadway's newest hit
- Laugh along to the woes of high school nerds as they seek how to be cool
- Visit one of the three oldest surviving Broadway theatres
Be More Chill is a new Broadway musical that cleverly blends retro sci-fi and modern technology to weave a tale of the classic teen dweeb dilemma--how to become popular. Thanks to a mysterious technology, popularity can now be found in a simple pill; but at what cost?
A hilarious and profound performance delivered by a dynamic cast, Be More Chill explores the lengths at which a nerd will go to finally be cool. In the end, the lesson is that it is always cool to be yourself, loser or not. Accompanied by an electrifying soundtrack, this newest Broadway sensation is perfect for both teens and parents alike!
- Tickets to Be More Chill
Lyceum Theatre - 149 West 45th Street, New York, NY 10036
- For best availability, consider buying tickets in the front mezzanine. Many Broadway theatres are smaller than expected, so seats in the mezzanine are recommended
- Seating options are available for guests who use wheelchairs or have other mobility needs. These include wheelchair seating, companion seating and aisle seats with folding armrest. For information regarding a specific show or the theatre’s accessibility options, please call +1 (866) 302-0995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This musical is recommended for children ages 12 and up
- Children under the age of four are not allowed in the theatre
- The show runs two hours and 35 minutes, including intermission
- Guests can cancel the booking if the performance is over 8 days away
- On sale from now through September 1, 2019
Take a guided tour through one of New York City’s oldest neighborhoods--the Lower East Side. The LES...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Join the tour of the former World Trade Center in New York City as you commemorate the tragic events...
Your tour will begin at St. Paul’s Chapel on Broadway. This site is considered to be the oldest publ...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...