Tickets to Come From Away on Broadway
- See the Best Musical winner all across North America
- Don’t miss this breathtaking new musical written by Tony® nominees Irene Sankoff and David Hein
- Hear the true story of 7,000 stranded passengers and the small town that welcomed them
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!
This New York Times Critics’ Pick takes you into the heart of the remarkable true story of 7,000 stranded passengers and the small town in Newfoundland that welcomed them. Cultures clashed and nerves ran high, but uneasiness turned into trust, music soared into the night, and gratitude grew into enduring friendships.
Don’t miss this breathtaking new musical written by Tony® nominees Irene Sankoff and David Hein, and helmed by this year’s Tony-winning Best Director, Christopher Ashley.
Newsweek cheers, “It takes you to a place you never want to leave!”On 9/11, the world stopped. On 9/12, their stories moved us all.
“Exuberant! A reminder of who we are all meant to be.” - The Washington Post “A celebration of the best of humankind.” - The Daily Beast
“You can sense the connections with the show being felt in the theatre, row by row.” - Variety
- Tickets to Come From Away at the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre
Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre, 236 West 45th Street, New York, NY 10036
After booking your tickets, you can pick them up directly at the theatre box office.
- Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot at the time of booking. Download the seating plan here
- When purchasing tickets, name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- Recommended for 10+
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre
- This show has no intermission
- Photos by Matthew Murphy
- Guests can cancel the booking if the performance is over 8 days away
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7.00pm
- Wednesdays and Saturdays at 2.00pm and 8.00pm
- Fridays at 8.00pm
- Sundays at 3.00pm
- Show runs until 30 June 2019
- It is recommended to arrive at least one hour before the performance is scheduled to start. Latecomers might not be seated
The Lion King continues to amaze, with astounding visuals that will make this a show you'll remember...
Handel’s tale of intrigue and impropriety in ancient Rome receives its first Met performances, with ...
Coney Island once again comes alive at the Met with the first revival of Phelim McDermott’s popular ...
Scored for an enormous orchestra, the tone poem Symphonia Domestica depicts daily events and family ...
Come and watch Louis Langrée conduct four French masterpieces. Debussy’s Prelude to the Afternoon of...
Karel Mark Chichon and Bertrand de Billy conduct one of opera’s greatest scores. Michael Mayer’s sum...
The great bass-baritone Sir Bryn Terfel returns to the company for the first time since 2012, in the...
Day 1: New York – Finger Lakes – Niagara FallsYou'll depart from the Big Apple heading north, where ...
Take to the streets of New York with a local expert guide to explore neighborhoods once home to noto...
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...