Tickets to Pretty Woman: The Musical on Broadway
- Enjoy one of the most beloved romances of all time
- Experience the moments you love from the movie, in a new way
- Believe in happily ever after, again
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ever after. And now, one of the most beloved romances of all time is coming to Broadway as a new musical!
Vivian (Samantha Barks, Les Misérables) and Edward (three-time Tony® nominee Andy Karl, Groundhog Day) are unlikely soulmates who overcome all odds to find each other... and themselves. Experience the moments you love from the movie — and get to know these iconic characters in a whole new way — in this dazzlingly theatrical take on a love story for the ages.
Brought to life by a powerhouse creative team representing the best of music, Hollywood and Broadway, Pretty Woman: The Musical is guaranteed to lift your spirits and light up your heart.
Pretty Woman: The Musical is the World Premiere stage production featuring direction and choreography by two-time Tony Award® winner Jerry Mitchell (Kinky Boots, Legally Blonde, Hairspray), an original score by Grammy® winner Bryan Adams (“Summer of ’69,” “Everything I Do”) and his longtime songwriting partner Jim Vallance, and a book by the movie’s legendary director Garry Marshall and screenwriter J.F. Lawton -- all brought to the stage by producer Paula Wagner.
- Tickets to Pretty Woman: The Musical at the Nederlander Theatre
Nederlander Theatre, 208 West 41st Street, New York, NY 10036
- After booking your tickets, you can pick them up directly at the theatre box office
- Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot at the time of booking. Download the seating plan here
- When purchasing tickets, name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- Recommended for 12+
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre
- Photos by Andrew Eccles
- Guests can cancel the booking if the performance is over 8 days away
- Show runs until January 2020
- It is recommended to arrive at least one hour before the performance is scheduled to start. Latecomers might not be seated
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Between the holiday hustle and the big city bustle, make time for joy with your loved ones at the Ch...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...