Tickets to the Gazillion Bubbles Show on Broadway
- Enjoy spectacular laser lighting effects, and momentary soapy masterpieces
- Be delighted with an incredibubble experience for bubble lovers of all ages
- Smile, laugh, and feel like a kid all over again
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion Bubble Show is “nothing short of one whopping ‘wow’ after another” according to NY’s City Guide.
Created by Guinness World Record Holder Fan Yan using spectacular lighting, spell binding lasers and jaw dropping masterpieces of bubble artistry, the Gazillion Bubble Show has dazzled audiences of all ages around the world. It is truly a family affair, featuring Bubble Superstars Fan Yang (creator), Ana Yang (wife), Jano Yang (brother), or Deni Yang (son), each taking you on their lifetime journeys with bubbles while amazing you with mind blowing displays of bubble magic.
The Gazillion Bubble Show will make you smile, laugh, and feel like a kid all over again! It is an UNBUBBLIEVABLE extravaganza for everyone unlike anything you have ever seen before. Adults and children of all ages are sure to be enchanted.
You have to experience it to believe it!
- Tickets to the Gazillion Bubble Show at New World Stages
New World Stages / Stage 2, 340 West 50th Street, New York, NY 10019
After booking your tickets, you can pick them up directly at the theatre box office.
- Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot at the time of booking. Download the seating plan here
- When purchasing tickets, name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- There is no intermission during this performance
- Recommended for all ages
- Everyone must have a ticket
- Guests can cancel the booking if the performance is over 8 days away
- Thursdays and Saturdays at 11.00am and 2.00pm
- Fridays at 7.00pm
- Sundays at 12.00pm and 3.0pm
- Show runs until 18 November 2018
- It is recommended to arrive at least one hour before the performance is scheduled to start. Latecomers might not be seated
King Kong is coming to Broadway November 2018.From Jack Thorne, the acclaimed writer of Harry Potter...
You'll start your NYC tour with some background information on the High Line before strolling on the...
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the ...
Get up close to one of the world's most famous monuments, the Statue of Liberty. Sail around the Sta...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...