Top of the Rock tickets
- No need for printouts--receive your tickets instantly after booking
- View the Empire State Building, Central Park, One World Trade Center and Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy three floors of expansive, unobstructed indoor and outdoor viewing areas
- Top off your visit on the 70th floor, a completely open-air deck with no glass or obstructions
Rise above the crowded streets of New York City and get a breath of fresh air on the observation deck of Top of the Rock. Getting inside is a breeze--the digital voucher downloads straight to your phone for easy access. Show it at the front desk to get a timed entry ticket to the three-level observatory. Once at the top, helpful staff can assist you in locating landmarks on the horizon and even snap some great shots of you with a stunning New York backdrop.
- Admission to Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Children under 6: free
- Children ages 6-12: reduced
- Senior 62+: reduced
48 W 50th St, New York, NY 10112, USA
- Use the entrance on 50th Street (between 5th and 6th Avenues). Present your voucher in exchange for a live timed-ticket at the will-call desk or the box office, located downstairs in the concourse. If space is available, you can enter at that time. It is also possible to book for a timed entrance at a later time or date
- No refunds, cancellations or changes to the booking
- Dress for the weather; the wind is stronger and it’s always a bit chillier on the observation deck than it is at street level. If you get too cold, duck into one of the enclosed viewing areas to warm up
- Tickets are valid until June 12, 2020
- Open daily, 8.00am-midnight (last entry 11.30pm)
- Hours of operation may vary on holidays. Please consult the Top of the Rock website for details
- The observation deck can experience extremely high volume days. It is recommended to bring your pass to Top of the Rock in advance or early in the morning and reserve your ideal day and time for your visit. This will ensure you a timed ticket upon returning to enter and enjoy this attraction
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the ...
Your trip to New York City isn't complete without a sightseeing cruise around the Statue of Liberty!...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
Make your trip to New York City even more memorable with an exhilirating helicopter flight in the ci...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...