West Side Story walking tour with Whitney Museum fast-track ticket
- Explore the new Hudson Yards neighborhood
- Walk across the High Line and wander the Chelsea Market
- Gain fast-track entry into the Whitney Museum of American Art
Explore the Lower West Side of Manhattan by foot on this four-hour, guided walking tour! After a quick subway ride from Midtown, your tour begins at Hudson Yards--the brand-new neighborhood sitting on the banks of the Hudson River, complete with six futuristic towers, a luxury shopping center, hotels, bars and restaurants. Climb The Vessel and enjoy stunning views of the city below.
The tour continues with a stroll along the High Line, a lush promenade created on the abandoned tracks of a former industrial railway. Next, you'll visit the very trendy Meatpacking District--once the slaughterhouse district of New York and currently a city hotspot for clubs and designer boutiques. This area is extremely charming with its cobblestone streets and post-industrial buildings.
Here you'll also find Chelsea Market, where you can enjoy some free time to wander the grounds and even have a quick bite. Your guide will share some great recommendations! The tour ends with a visit of the Whitney Museum, home to both modern and contemporary American art. Wander the museum at your own leisure and, after your visit, go upstairs to the rooftop terrace and enjoy stunning views of the city below.
- Guided tour
- Fast-track ticket to Whitney Museum of American Art
- Subway ticket
- Meals and beverages
- Optional gratuities
- Return transportation
- Children ages 3-11: reduced
690 Eighth Avenue, 1st floor - New York, NY 10036
- Tour is available in both English and French
- Return transportation is not provided
- Tour operates with a minimum of 4 and maximum of 15 people
- Prices can be changed without notice
- For wheelchair accessibility information, please contact tour provider at least 1 month in advance at +1 (212) 391-0900
- No cancellation fee will be applied if guest cancels 15 days before the tour. All changes and cancellations must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reconfirmed by reservation department to be valid
- Guests must exchange voucher at tour provider's boutique 24 hours before start of tour. If they cannot make it to office 24 hours in advance, they can also get the tickets the morning of the tour
- Friday at 2.00pm from April until October
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this Spanish-language TV a...
More than 1.1 million people were murdered behind the barbed-wire fences of Auschwitz between May 19...
Discover the best of Central Park on a bike tour led by a city-licensed professional. Experts will g...
Visit downtown NYC landmarks including Wall Street, New York Stock Exchange and House of Morgan. Pos...
Take a live-guided, 70-minute walking tour with an expert well-versed in the building of Rockefeller...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...