Eze, Monaco & Monte-Carlo half-day tour
- Take part to this half-day tour in a small group in French Riviera
- Visit the medieval village of Eze and the Fragonard perfume factory
- Explore the Principality of Monaco, a small city-state
After the pick-up at your hotel in Nice, you will start your day in Eze, a medieval village with breathtaking views over the Mediterranean Sea.
This village preserves a great harmony on its medieval architecture. Enjoy its small alleys and stone houses; typical of the Middle Ages of the South of France.
Discover as well the secrets of perfume visiting Fragonard, the famous perfume factory.
The next stop is the Principality of Monaco and its Old Town. You will explore the city and be amazed by the Cathedral, the Oceanographic Museum, the Formula One Grand Prix race track, the Monte Carlo Casino, the old fashion Hotels and luxury boutiques.
- Guided tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus, full options
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Nice
- Parking fees
- Personal expenses
Pick-up from your hotel or private address in Nice
- Please provide the address of your hotel or private accommodation during the booking
- If you are staying outside of Nice, a specific pick-up can be provided from the Tourist Office of Nice, in front of nice ville train station on request after the booking
- Departure from Nice 9 am / 1.30 pm
- Duration 5 hours
Amateurs de photos et de randonnées, suivez nous en "Safari Photo" d'une journée à sensation nature ...
Your arrival to Monaco stress-free as possible with this private and professional car service from t...
Book this one-way transfer from Nice airport to Saint Tropez, or vice versa. Enjoy a private minivan...
This tour will conduct you to Nice’s most beautiful viewpoints. thanks to our powerful electric bike...
During this full-day tour, you will enjoy the best of the French Riviera. You will explore Cannes – ...
During this half-day tour, you will discover the glitz and glamour of the French Riviera. Enjoy spen...