Private walking tour of Nîmes historical center
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- Tell the guide what you want and let them focus the tour on your interests
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
During this private walking tour of the city of Nîmes, you will discover the beautifully preserved architecture of the Roman period. You will start your visit with the amphitheater, built in the 1st century BC and redesigned in the 19th century to serve as an arena. You will also cross the Jardin des Fontaines in the city center, where the remains of the Roman tower of Magne and the Temple of Diana are enthroned. You will make a detour to the Maison Carrée, the temple of the Roman Empire.
Your guide will adapt to your rhythm. If you wish to discuss a particular theme, do not hesitate to let us know as soon as you make your reservation.
- Guided walking tour
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off
Arena of Nîmes, Boulevard des Arènes, 30000 Nîmes, France
You will meet your guide outside the Arena, Boulevard des Arènes, in Nîmes
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Live tour guide provided in Spanish, English, Italian, German or French
- Price is per group
- Every day
- From 1 April to 31 October: departure from 9.00 am to 8.00 pm
- From 1 November to 31 March: departure from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Hard Rock Cafe Nice pays homage to the city’s ethnically diverse culture and fascinating waterfront,...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Explore the city of Lourdes with a guide and learn more about the Marian apparitions of the Virgin M...
Ideally located in front of the Nîmes Arena, the Musée de la Romanité (opening June 2018) is the new...
This year, Santa Claus is spending December 28, and believe that he has a very, very, very nice gift...