3-day OpenTour ticket and boat pass
- Discover Paris at your own pace by bus and boat
- Hop on and off the bus and boat as many times as you like
- Family pass with fun commentary for children
Get the most of Paris with a 3-day OpenTour ticket and a Batobus pass! Visit all Paris' major monuments and attractions!
Hop on Hop off as often as you please and see Paris in your own time and at your own pace with the 4 tour itineraries. Explore the Paris you have been looking for, historical, romantic, fashionable, fun and shopper friendly while listening to nice audioguided commentaries!
Bus frequency gives you the opportunity to visit at your own pace the top monuments and to be seated comfortably each time you take the bus.
One boat circuit:
Batobus Circuit: 1 hour 30 minutes
Eight stops: Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysées, Orsay Museum, Louvre Museum, Saint-Germain-des-Près, Notre Dame Cathedral, City Hall, and the Jardin des Plantes Zoo.
- 3 Day Pass
- Hop On Hop Off Bus and Boat Access
- Admissions to monuments and attractions
- Food & Beverages
- Transportation from Hotel to Hop On Hop Off Departure Points
Open Tour Paris 13 Rue Auber, 75009 Paris
Show your voucher at the Open Tour Office at 13 rue Auber (nearest metro station: Opera or Auber) or at the bus driver in exchange of your boarding pass.
- The pass must be used on 3 consecutive days
- Commentary available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, and Mandarin Chinese
- Children's commentary with stories and legends about Paris (The Phantom of the Opera, Quasimodo The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and D’Artagnan and the Three Musketeers) available in three languages: French, English, and Spanish
- Once purchased, this tour is non-refundable due to reservation requirements
April - October (summer season):every 10-15 minutes
November - March (winter season): every 15-25 minutes
Monday to Thursday from 10am to 7pm, Friday to Sunday from 10am to 9:30pm
Last departure Beaugrenelle station from 10 am to 8:45pm
This two-day pass allows you to discover Paris by Open Tour bus and Batobus boat at your own pace. Y...
Get the most of Paris with this OpenTour pass valid for 3 days!Hop on Hop off as often as you please...
Board at the foot at the Eiffel Tower for an 2-hours authentic and unforgettable Lunch Cruise along ...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Immerse yourself 5 hours in the magnificence of the Palace of Versailles with an informative audio g...
This tour brings you to the most iconic monuments of Paris including an illumination tour by bus, a ...
Make the most of your trip to Paris with this combo offer including a ticket for the Moulin Rouge sh...
Get on board of a 1-hour commented cruise on the river Seine and discover the most iconic monuments ...
Explore the neighborhood of Montmartre while tasting savory local food! Our local experts will lead ...
Save valuable time at one of the most popular attraction in Paris with a skip-the-line ticket to the...