Best of Paris city tour with Eiffel Tower lunch and Seine cruise
- 1,5-hour tour in a panoramic air-conditioned coach
- Lunch at the Eiffel Tower with skip-the-line access
- Guided one-hour cruise on the Seine
- A great way to get a feel for the city
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monuments. It includes lunch at the restaurant on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower, a city tour by panoramic coach, and a 1-hour cruise along the Seine.
During the 1.5-hour tour of Paris by panoramic coach you'll learn about the city's history and its well-known monuments through recorded commentary. You'll pass by Place de l’Opéra, Place de la Concorde, the Champs-Élysées, the Arc de Triomphe, Place du Trocadéro, the Eiffel Tower, the Invalides, the Pont-Neuf Bridge, the Bastille Opera House, Notre Dame de Paris, the Luxembourg Gardens, and Saint Germain des Prés. Children have their own commentaries too. They will listen to the story of Lulu and Maurice, two dogs that will show them Paris.
Lunch at the Eiffel Tower
Enjoy a lunch on the terrace of the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower, with uninterrupted views of Paris. This contemporary setting has the feel of a Parisian brasserie. Taste fresh seasonal produce with our typical French menu.
Back on the ground, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, step aboard for a 1-hour audioguided cruise on the Seine. Admire the stunning architecture of the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Orsay Museum, the Conciergerie, etc.
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
- Recorded commentary and personal headsets (digital sound)
- Access to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Lunch (drinks included)
- Cruise on the Seine River
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- This tour does not include intermediate stops
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
- Lift ticket access to 2nd floor and 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Children (ages 0-2) free
- Children (ages 3-11) reduced
Paris CityVision Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- This tour ends at the Eiffel Tower
- Commentary available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Czech or Mandarin Chinese. Commentary for children is available in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German.
Everyday except special events
Departures: 9.00 AM / 12.00 AM
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
From the Place de la Concorde, you will first go to the Louvre Museum, then to the Cathedral of Notr...
Chateau d’Auvers offers the “Impressionist Vision” experience, plunging the visitor into the world o...