Big Bus 1-day pass and Versailles audioguide
- Visit Paris in total freedom aboard an open-top Big Bus
- Audio commentary on Paris landmarks provided on the bus
- Comfortable buses with free Wi-Fi access
- Visit the Château de Versailles with an audio-guided tour
Get the most of Paris with this combo offer including a Big Bus pass and an audio-guided tour of the Château de Versailles.
Enjoy a morning discovering Paris aboard an open-top bus. You can take either one or both of the tours organized by Big Bus and see the main sites and neighborhoods of Paris. Click here to see the routes.
At 1:30pm, meet us near the Louvre for the departure by coach to Versailles. During the trip, you'll get an introduction to Château de Versailles and after a 40-minute ride, you'll get in the Château de Versailles with priority access. You can visit the King's Grand Apartments, including the beautiful Apollo Salon, as well as the immense Hall of Mirrors with its 350 mirrors and which features a panoramic view over the gardens. Except on the days of the Grandes Eaux Musicales, you can visit the gardens and admire the fountains, parterres of flowers and the carefully preserved groves.
After a two-hour visit to the Estate of Versailles, you'll take the coach back to Paris and arrive at our agency around 6:00pm.
- Ticket for the Palace of Versailles and its gardens (except on certain dates for the gardens)
- Palace of Versailles audio guide rental
- Big Bus ticket 1-day pass
- Audio Commentary Provided in 10 Languages
- Food & Beverages
- Entrance fees to the gardens
- Optional Gratuities
ParisCityVision Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
Redeem your voucher at ParisCityVision agency 30 minutes before time indicated on your voucher. Metro: Tuileries (line 1) or Pyramides (lines 14, 7).
- Complimentary poncho in case of rain during the Big Bus tour
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice in the case of an unexpected demonstration or special events
- Closure of the Queen’s State Apartment for renovation works at Versailles
- FOUNTAIN SHOW: Saturdays and Sundays from March 31 until October 28, 2018 + Tuesdays from May 22 until June 26, 2018 + Friday March 30, 2018
- MUSICAL GARDENS: Tuesdays from March 27 until May 15, 2018 and from July 3 until October 30, 2018
- We strongly advise against high-heeled shoes
- Strollers are not permitted inside the palace
- Photography without flash is permitted inside the palace
- BIG BUS PASS
Buses run every 5 minutes in the summer / every 15 minutes in the winter.
First departure: 9:15 a.m. from the Big Bus Agency at 11 avenue de l'Opéra (stop no. 4)
Last departure: 4:30 p.m. from the Louvre-Pont des Arts (stop no. 5)
End of service: 6:30 p.m. at 11 avenue de l'Opéra (stop no. 4)
Length of the full tour: 2 hours 20 minutes
Buses run every 30 minutes.
First departure: 9:30 a.m. from the Gare du Nord (stop no. 11)
Last departure: 5:30 p.m. from the Louvre-Pyramide (stop no. 4)
End of service: 7:05 p.m. at the Gare du Nord (stop no. 11)
Length of the full tour: 1 hour 10 minutes
Open every day except Mondays from 9.00am to 6.30pm
Get the most of Paris with this combo offer including a 1-day Big Bus pass and tickets to visit the ...
Get the most of Paris with this combo offer including a Big Bus pass 1 Day and the Paris Museum Pass...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Orsay Museum and a city tour of Paris by panora...
The Centre Pompidou presents ‘Bacon en toutes lettres’ (Francis Bacon: Books and Painting), an excep...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
Paris at your fingertips with this combo ticket giving you access to museums!The Paris Museum Pass w...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Planning a visit to one of the world’s greatest art collections calls for special attention. With ov...
Come enjoy an early bird 3-course dinner cruise on board of a Bateau Mouche.The boarding starts at 5...
Enjoy your magical day in Disneyland® Paris without worrying about time constraints with this packag...