Centre Pompidou museum and temporary exhibition tickets
- Book the lowest price Pompidou tickets online
- Access to the rooftop of Pompidou Center - View of Paris
- Book in advance to skip the line at the ticket office
- Tickets are open: book now and go whenever you want
- Access the current temporary exhibition
Welcome to the biggest contemporary and modern art museum in Europe! This ticket gives you access to both permanent and temporary exhibitions of the Centre Pompidou, to the Musée National d'Art Moderne and the Galerie des Enfants.
The Centre Pompidou usually called the European MOMA, houses the richest National Modern Art Museum in Europe. This huge contemporary building inaugurated in 1977 and masterpiece of President Pompidou, is located in the heart of Paris at a walking distance from the principal city monuments. Being at the same time a library, a music and acoustics research center and a museum, this unusual cultural institution put together modern and contemporary creations, including plastic arts, books, design, music and cinema.
PRÉHISTOIRE, UNE ÉNIGME MODERNE
8 May 2019 - 16 September 2019
BERNARD FRIZE. SANS REPENTIR
29 May 2019 - 26 August 2019
5 June 2019 - 29 July 2019
5 June 2019 - 26 August 2019
26 June 2019 - 23 September 2019
- Entrance ticket
- Access to permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Access to the Musée National d'Art Moderne
- Access to the Galerie des Enfants
- Access to the permanent exhibitions
Free the first sunday of each month
Free for EU citizens (18-25)
- Access to temporary and permanent exhibitions
Centre Georges-Pompidou, Place Georges-Pompidou, 75004 Paris
Present your ticket at the entrance of the Centre Pompidou. Do not queue at the ticket office.
- Tickets are open and valid until 12 September 2019
- The entrance (to temporary and permanent collection) is free for children under 18 years old
- Open everyday except on tuesdays
From 11.00am to 9.00pm (until 11.00pm on thursdays for exhibitions held in gallery 1 and 2)
The museum is closed on 1st of May
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
Created in 1882 in the very heart of Paris, the Grévin Museum is one of the oldest wax museums in Eu...
EXPOSITIONS TEMPORAIRES:Du 22 mai 2019 au 15 septembre 2019 Paris romantique, 1815-1848 Cette exposi...
OFFRE SPECIALE: Billet adulte au prix du billet enfant Valable pour une visite comprise entre le 1er...
You'll meet your tour guide on the Ponts des Arts to enjoy views over the Seine and see the Louvre a...
Go beyond the obvious on our jam-packed Louvre Highlights Tour, peering behind the artworks to unloc...
Get the most of Italian Art with this guided tour through the Italian collection and biggest masterp...
L'enclos des Gobelins it's 80 artists, 23,000 shades of color, 600 furnished French Republic palaces...
For your visit of the Palace of Versailles, avoid the stress of public transports and climb aboard o...
Explore Paris in complete freedom with a Batobus pass! Get around the city in a comfortable glassed-...