Disneyland® Paris 1 day 2 Parks tickets with shuttle from the Eiffel Tower at 8.10am
- Includes 2 Parks ticket and transportation from the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy direct access to the park entrance by the turnstiles
- Take a ride in a dedicated Disneyland Paris themed shuttle bus
Add some extra sparkle to your Paris' visit and join our magic shuttle to the Disney® Parks!
Hop aboard the Disneyland Paris Express shuttle bus for a magical day out for the whole family. Enjoy this unique experience with transportation from the Eiffel Tower and entrance tickets to the Disneyland® parks and the Walt Disney Studios® Park.
What you'll get:
- A hassle-free and reliable way to reach Disneyland® Paris
- A dedicated shuttle bus themed Disneyland® Paris Express for an easy identification
- A trilingual guide
- Direct access to the park entrance by the turnstiles (no voucher exchange needed)
- Attractive prices with a significant reduction for children from 3 to 11 (free for children under 3)
- A 2 parks Disney® ticket
- Round trip transport from Eiffel Tower to Disneyland® Paris
- 2 Parks entrance ticket
- Personal expenses
- Child 3-11 years old
14 rue Jean Rey 750015 Paris
Departure at 8.10am from the Eiffel Tower. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time and present your voucher entering the shuttle at the stop located 14 rue Jean Rey (between hotels Mercure and Pullman, building "Chemins de Fer"). Tickets are given to you in shuttle only; and never by the Disney® cashiers.
- Return from Disneyland® Paris to Paris:Parking Disneyland: 9.00pm | Eiffel Tower: 10.00pm
From March 1st 2019 until 31st October
Departure from From Paris to Disneyland® Paris:
Eiffel Tower: 8.10am (Working from March 1rst to October 31th)
Parking Disneyland® Paris: 10.00am
Return from Disneyland® Paris to Paris:
Parking Disneyland: 9.00pm
Eiffel Tower: 10.00pm (Working from March 1rst to October 31th)
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...
Paris at Night is said to be the most beautiful city in the world. The best way to enjoy a night in ...
This tour combines trips to two of the most notable attractions within driving distance of Paris: Cl...
Come and spend a day at Parc Astérix, where children and adults will enjoy themselves on the tracks ...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic: an unmissable magical play of light and shadow. ...
This two-day pass allows you to discover Paris by Open Tour bus and Batobus boat at your own pace. Y...
Explore the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris with an expert guide and visit the one-of-a-kind n...