Eiffel Tower climbing experience to the 2nd floor
- Climb the 704 steps of the Eiffel Tower up to the second level
- See the Eiffel Tower from a spectacular perspective most visitors miss
- Walk on the glass floor, 57 meters from the ground
Experience at its fullest the Eiffel Tower climbing the 704 steps leading up to the second floor.
Pass the security check and begin your tour below the Eiffel Tower where your expert guide will give you an introduction to the structure. From here, walk with your guide to the ticket entrance of the Eiffel Tower where you’ll get a close-up look at the monument while we arrange your tickets. Please note that during busy periods, there may be a wait to clear the line for the stairs and security. Rest assured that this line will move much quicker than the line for the elevator!
Follow your English-speaking guide to discover the Eiffel Tower from a spectacular perspective most visitors miss. You'll learn the stories behind the creation of the tower and understand what keeps her standing. The special view from the staircase will give you the opportunity to enjoy it from every angle...
On the first level, you will get to learn very little-known facts about the Eiffel Tower and its architect. You'll walk on a 57-meter high glass floor and reach the observation deck of the second level. From there, take in iconic sights such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs Elysees, and Notre Dame while enjoying your guide's insightful commentary.
This comprehensive tour is typically scheduled to last for 2 hours, though in high season, crowds at tickets and security checks can sometimes increase the tour duration
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Stairs entrance tickets with access to 2nd floor of Eiffel Tower
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Infants (0-3 year old): free
Eiffel Tower, Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris
Please note that the meeting point is located outside the Eiffel Tower!
Walk to the south entrance security check of the Eiffel Tower. Facing the Tower, with the Seine River behind your back, the south entrance is the one on the right. The coordinator, wearing blue and holding a “Climbing tour” sign, will be waiting in the gardens which are located in front of the security entrance. He will be on the pathway called “Allée Léon Bourgeois”, standing by the cream coloured residential building.
- This tour involves an extensive amount of walking and climbing
- This tour is not recommended to people with symptoms of vertigo, heart or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is not accessible to guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance, strollers or baby carriages
- Large purses, bags, or backpacks not recommended
- We will do our best to ensure timings and itineraries are respected; however, due to issues beyond our control, timings and sites are subject to last-minute changes on rare occasions.
- We will do everything within our power to ensure timings and itineraries are respected. However, due to the popularity of the Eiffel Tower, we sometimes experience delays from security or entrance lines. In these instances, the tour duration may exceed the allocated 2 hours. We recommend allowing extra time before your next activity to ensure you make the most of your Eiffel Tower experience.
- Every day
9.30am, 11.30am, 3.30pm, 5.00pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Chateau d’Auvers offers the “Impressionist Vision” experience, plunging the visitor into the world o...