Eiffel Tower skip-the-line ticket and Seine cruise
- Reserved entry to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Stunning 1-hour Seine river cruise
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with your skip-the-line ticket. Admire Paris and the main landmarks such as the Louvre Museum, the Invalides, etc…from the 2nd floor. Then take the time to go to the 1st level to walk on the glass floor.
The package also includes a fantastic 1-hour Seine river cruise to discover the heart of Paris and its unique architecture: Notre-Dame, Musée du Louvre, Musée d’Orsay, Palais de justice, etc.
The river cruise will be commented with a multilingual audio-guide. Your tickets are open during your stay and valid for any departure.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower with an english speaking host
- 1-hour Seine river cruise
- Access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Children (0-3): free
- Children +4 years old pay the adult rate
Welcome agency Paris Trip, 41 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
The meeting point IS NOT at the Eiffel Tower. Meet us 15 minutes before time indicated at our welcome agency located near to the Eiffel Tower.
- Multilingual audio-guide for the river cruise
- Cruise tickets are open during your stay and valid for any departure
- Entry is reserved at a specific time slot. Tickets cannot be modified, exchanged, or refunded
- Latecomers will not be granted entry to the tower or any form of refund even partial.
- Tickets cannot be picked up in advance and alternate meeting points are not possible
- It is NOT possible to buy a ticket for the submit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Everyday all year round
(except unforeseeable events)
Entry is reserved at a specific time slot
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Board at the foot at the Eiffel Tower for an 2-hours authentic and unforgettable Lunch Cruise along ...
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular vi...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Discover one of the world’s great art collections on a guided tour of the Louvre Museum, and marvel ...
Sail in a glassed-over boat for an 2.5-hours à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettabl...
In this lively and popular neighbourhood there is a charming wine bar which makes the difference: ch...
Gourmet food, unsurpassed wines, and a tradition of culinary passion are essential to the national c...