Eiffel Tower skip-the-line tickets with audioguide
- Feel on cloud 9 with a bird's-eye view of the sights
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Save time and see more with skip-the-line access
Make the most of your visit of Paris with our skip-the-line audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tower!
Originally constructed as a temporary exhibitfor the 1889 World Fair by Gustave Eiffel, the Iron Lady represents nowadays the symbol of France across the world and welcomes nearly 7 million visitors per year.
On the second floor and third floor (optional), enjoy an exceptional panoramic view of Paris and learn about the fascinating history of the Tower, but also those of the famous Parisian monuments such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre and the Sacré-Coeur.
On the way down, make sure you stop on the 1st floor to feel the thrill of the spectacular glass floor 57 meters from the ground and experience a sensation of stepping out into the void!
Options available at time of booking:
- Audioguided tour up to the 2nd floor
- Audioguided tour up to the 3rd floor
- Audioguided visit of the Eiffel Tower with audioguide or mobile app to download, available in English, Spanish, French, German,Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Korean.
- Skip-the-line ticket for faster access to the 2nd (and 3rd floor if you buy the 3rd floor option)
- Access to the 1st, 2nd levels of the Eiffel Tower (and 3rd floor if you buy the 3rd floor option)
- A multilingual tour escort, from the agency to the first security check
- Guided tour
- Child (4-10years): reduced
- Baby (0-3years): free of charge
PARISCityVISION Agency 36, Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 PARIS
DO NOT go directly to the Eiffel Tower. Collect your tickets and audioguide 20 minutes before your scheduled time at the PARISCityVISION Agency located on 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris.
- Audioguided visit of the Eiffel Tower with audioguide or mobile app to download, available in English, Spanish, French, German,Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Korean
- Besides the priority access to enter the Eiffel Tower, there may still be waitings at the security check and for the lift
- Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower
- Attention: a 30€ deposit per audioguide is required, refunded when the audioguide is returned to the agency
- Tickets are available on sale around 15 days prior the date
Several departures everyday at the time of your choice, please check the calendar
Improve your knowledge and understanding of Paris’s main historical events and admire from up-close ...
This combination of two tours is a full day of Parisian sightseeing with an expert local guide. You’...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
Make the most of trip in Paris with this combo offer including an audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tow...
Roland Garros - SL: Quarter Finals 03-06-2020 17 Avenue de la Porte d'Auteuil, 75016 Paris, France E...