Electric bike tour of Paris
- All the charms of Paris discovered in 4 hours
- Comfortable and easy to ride electric bike
Experience the world-renowned monuments of Paris along with all the unusual and lesser-known charms of the city: all in 3 hours. With the comfort and ease of an electric bike the legendary sights and the mood of Paris are yours.
- The Marais—follow the trend
- Enjoy a game of Pétanque at the oldest Parisian monument
- Take in the student life of the Latin Quarter
- Hang out in the typically Parisian side-streets of Butte aux Cailles
- The artists’ cafés of Saint-Germain-des-Prés invite you for a visit
- Or a moment of peace and quiet along the riverbank it’s the Nouvelles Berges de Seine
- Explore Place Vendôme... right next door to the Palais Royal and the Louvre
- Electric Bike
- Helmet, basket
- Professional Guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Paris Bike Tour agency, 13 Rue Brantôme 75003 Paris
Meet us at our agency 15 minutes before the departure time of your tour. Metro Rambuteau (line 11) - Metro Hôtel de Ville (line 1).
- This tour runs rain or shine
- Make sure you wear suitable clothes to go around biking
- Non refundable, non exchangeable
Friday and Saturday at 10.00 am
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 10.00 am
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
In the heart of Paris, the Aquarium of Paris offers an unforgettable show to young and old, with six...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...