Entrance ticket to the Opéra Garnier
- Discover an architectural masterpiece in the heart of Paris
- See the auditorium's famous Chagall ceiling
- Climb up the double stairway of the Grand Escalier
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architectural gems.
The sumptuous decoration, the overall magnificence and the variety of materials used in the interior of the Palais Garnier will take your breath away. It’s a wonderful architectural treat for when you’re tired of seeing all the usual sites.
LE GRAND OPÉRA
24 October 2019 - 02 February 2020
The exhibition offers a spectacular voyage through years of operatic creation from Cherubini and Spontini to Auber, Rossini and Meyerbeer...
- Access to the Opéra Garnier
- Temporary exhibition (only if you book the option 'entrance and temporary exhibition')
- Shows, plays, concerts, and events
- Youth (12-25): reduced, please present an ID
- Children (-12 years old): free
Visitors eligible to free or reduced admission must collect their entrance tickets at the ticket office (not bookable online).
Opéra Garnier, 8 Rue Scribe, 75009 Paris, France
Present your ticket at the entrance of the Opéra garnier located at the junction of rue Scribe and rue Auber. Opening hours: every day from 10.00am to 4.30pm | Last admission 30 min before closure | Closed on 1st January and 1st May and special events.
- We cannot guarantee systematic access to the Auditorium as it depends on the performance and rehearsal schedule
- Cancellation policy: No refund, no exchange
- Visitors eligible to free or reduced admission must collect their entrance tickets at the ticket office (not bookable online).
Open every day except 1st January and 1st May and special events
From 10.00am to 4.30pm
Last admission 30 min before closure
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Take a trip back in time and immerse yourself in the adrenaline-filled adventure of the classic West...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...