Evening bike tour of Paris and Seine cruise
- Enjoy an evening guided bike tour of the best lit monuments in Paris
- Cruise under enchanting bridges such as the gilded Pont Alexandre III
This evening bike tour with Seine river cruise takes you to the best lit monuments in Paris and then on a 1hr Seine River Cruise, to share the most beautiful views of the "City of Lights"!
Among other things you'll discover the wonders of the Louvre's great glass pyramid, the deluxe of the Champs-Elysées, and marvel at the Eiffel Tower's illuminations as it twinkles at night!
Then boarding the boat you'll cruise under enchanting bridges such as the gilded Pont Alexandre III and the oldest bridge in Paris, the Pont Neuf. All the while your guide will share fun facts and local insights into Paris.
- Helmet (optional)
- Boat ticket
Babies 0-4 y/o free
7B Place Saint-Michel, 75006 Paris, France
For the Evening Bike + Boat Tour you will meet with your guide in the heart of the Latin Quarter, 15 minutes before your tour starts, at Place Saint-Michel in front of the Saint-Michel Fountain. Your guide will be waiting with a Blue Bike in front of the fountain.
- During certain months the sun does not set until quite late, so this tour can end up taking place partially in the day light
- Tours run Rain or Shine! Full refunds are given if the reservation is cancelled more than 72hrs before the scheduled departure time of the tour. No refunds are given for any reasons once 72hrs prior to the scheduled departure time of the tour.
- This is an outdoor activity, please dress according to the weather: gloves and hats in winter - no flip flaps in summer.
- The tour ends around 11:30PM at Place Saint-Michel. The Paris Metro runs until 1AM on weekdays and on Friday + Saturday nights until 2AM. Boat cruise tickets included in tour price.
From April 1st to October 31st - Daily at 7:30pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Dive into the heart of the Seine Musicale, one of Europe’s most modern venues! Uncover the secrets b...