Exclusive after hour tour of the Palais Garnier secrets
- Discover an architectural masterpiece in the heart of Paris
- A 90-minute guided tour of the public areas of Opera Garnier
- Climb up the double stairway of the Grand Escalier
- Marvel at the splendid paintings and sculptures
Like all sumptuous and famous places, the Palais Garnier has its mysteries, myths and incredible stories.
This is the angle from which we propose to approach this jewel of architecture. Your guide will narrate its history through the story of Erik, the mysterious man with a hideous face, more well-known under the name of the Phantom of the Opera. Having made the opera his home, the Phantom knows its entire history and can recount 1001 anecdotes and other curiosities.
The short story by Gaston Leroux will thus serve as a thread throughout the visit, leading you beyond the great chandelier, stall No. 5 and the angel of the music, to reveal unsuspected splendors.
- Access to the Opera public areas Rotunda, Grand Escalier, Grand Foyer, Auditorium and lounges)
- Entrance ticket
- English-speaking guide
- After hour access
- Backstage tour of the Opera Garnier
- Personal expenses
Opéra Garnier, 8 Rue Scribe, 75009 Paris, France
Entrance for the guided tours is located at the junction of Rue Scribe and Rue Auber, behind the statue of Charles Garnier. Present your voucher at the 'Guided Tours' counter inside the Opera 30 minutes prior to tour departure.
- The Palais Garnier, being a show site, for technical or artistic reasons, we cannot guarantee systematic access to the Auditorium.
- The tour itinerary can be modified on the day of the tour without prior notice
- The tour is not available for children under 5 years old
- Ticket cannot be refunded or exchanged
- Tour in group up to 25 people maximum
- # WARNING : BECAUSE OF NEW SECURITY MEASURES, IT IS REQUESTED TO ALL THE VISITORS TO COME 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE START OF THE VISIT. #
- See calendar
Experience the Palais Garnier, the site of Paris’s National Opera and one of the capital’s most sign...
Discover this smash hit show surrounded by Parisians and more than 20 other nationalities in the hea...
Set amidst the razzle-dazzle decadence of the 1920s, Chicago is the story of Roxie Hart, a housewife...
Eccentric, scandalous, provocative, exuberant and funny as ever, Jean Paul Gaultier is shaking up Pa...
OH MY GOD SHE'S PARISIAN! is rated in the TOP 10 SHOWS to see by Paris Tourist Office.The brand new ...
Prepare yourself to discover the treasures of an unexpected Paris through almost 20 different scenes...
Make the most of your trip to Paris with this offer including a ticket for the Moulin Rouge show and...
With “Totally Crazy” come discover 65 years of dazzling creation and glamour packed into an enchanti...
Kick off the perfect Parisian night with a dinner cruise on the Seine, a visit to the 2nd floor of t...
This full day excursion from Paris gives you the chance to discover three of the Loire Valley's most...